Hardest video game enemy you ever fought.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
going back and beating the Elite four again is the best way to train! I fight them over and over again until my pokemon are as strong as i want them to be. The elite four are some of the most powerful trainers you'll meet in the game (that you can re battle that is) so you get tons of experience!
Lol I remember doing it with only Porygon-Z over and over again to get it to 100.

Lol I remember doing it with only Porygon-Z over and over again to get it to 100.
Yeah, i did that with my Ampheros, only it got reeealy boring after a while, so I'm not there yet.

Funny.

You think Kingdom Hearts is easy yet find Bower of all things hard! Wait. Troll alert.

Deviljho from MHtri for me. 12000 health but considering you do about 30 damage per hit and he kills you in 3 its pretty hard.
......... fail.

im just giving my opinion.

no need to get all crazy.

The Elite 4 in Pokemon... When you only train one of your Pokemon for the entire game.

Well lets see....

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories - Vexen 1

I have no idea why I had trouble on this guy. I died like a million times and got so mad I started writing a hate letter to him. ):C

Kingdom Hearts Reverse: Rebirth - Trickmaster

Well, considering that you get the worst deck in Wonderland, this was one hard boss that was a drag to beat. It literally took like 50 tries to beat him and I was so happy when I did. : >

Kirby: Super Star Ultra - Galactica Knight

This dude had so much defense it was practically impossible to beat him unless you were lucky, and its even harder in the True Arena since you'd have to start all over again if you died. ._.

Hmm...probably playing against 15th Prestige people on Call Of Duty Black Ops in a wager(gambling) match.

Illusion Grouddon from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky.

My Jigglypuff and Igglybuff were only level 11 when I fought this boss, and iiit was VERY hard.

My Jigglypuff and Igglybuff were only level 11 when I fought this boss, and iiit was VERY hard.
Oh gad yeah. I was only level 12, and I was a Pikachu with a Riolu. Guess how many Reviver Seeds disappeared quickly. :T

Now it's probably Rayquaza from PMD Sky. He's easy (I am Lv. 100), but going up a 50-floor dungeon just to get him? No thanks.

because of this it took me 3 years to beat pokemon pearl
but once you get that pokemon to level 100..

Me: Go, Typhlosion!

Lance: Dragonite!

Me: Fire-blast!

*The attack missed*

Lance: Dragonite, DRAGON RAGE!

*It wasn't very effective..*

Me:... Judgment.

*All of Lance's Pokemon including the ones in his PC died!*

*Lance whited out!*

but once you get that pokemon to level 100..

Me: Go, Typhlosion!

Lance: Dragonite!

Me: Fire-blast!

*The attack missed*

Lance: Dragonite, DRAGON RAGE!

*It wasn't very effective..*

Me:... Judgment.

*All of Lance's Pokemon including the ones in his PC died!*

*Lance whited out!*
Totally.

Lance released GYRADOS!

Go, MEW!

MEW used METRONOME!

MEW used Fissure!

It was a one hit KO move!

I actually was drawn over to math and constructed the ultimate team against the Elite Four and Lance.

Three words.

Instant. Killing. Team.

:3

Oh, and the "New Age Retro Hippie" in Mother and Mother 2/EarthBound. Dang, right when they are about to die, they use their toothbrush, then kill me by bashing me!

Oh god, I almost gave up because of this.

Oh gad yeah. I was only level 12, and I was a Pikachu with a Riolu. Guess how many Reviver Seeds disappeared quickly. :T

Now it's probably Rayquaza from PMD Sky. He's easy (I am Lv. 100), but going up a 50-floor dungeon just to get him? No thanks.
You played the orignal mystery dungeon? One dungeon (I think it was for celebi) instantly reset your level to one, you couldn't bring items, you were only allowed one pokemon, AND it saved before entering, so you couldn't just turn the game off if you were losing... oh? and the worst part? It was 99 floors and the enemies were ridiculously powerful. My best was about level 16...

You played the orignal mystery dungeon? One dungeon (I think it was for celebi) instantly reset your level to one, you couldn't bring items, you were only allowed one pokemon, AND it saved before entering, so you couldn't just turn the game off if you were losing... oh? and the worst part? It was 99 floors and the enemies were ridiculously powerful. My best was about level 16...
Oh gad, don't remind me.

I tried going up that place and, just... ugh. I don't want to think about it.

The only good reward is Celebi, and even after having the game for about 3 or 4 years, I still can't get that awful Celebi!

Oh gad, don't remind me.

I tried going up that place and, just... ugh. I don't want to think about it.

The only good reward is Celebi, and even after having the game for about 3 or 4 years, I still can't get that awful Celebi!
Zero Isle South is hard too. Even as Groudon, I lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back