Harrasment/Bullying.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been mollested when I was little, but recently I've been sexually harassed by a boy I'm friends with. I haven't told anyone.

Since Kindergarten I was always picked on because I had lots of friends?

People Would Get Mad and say I was "taking there friends away from them!"

I Would Just Say That if they followed me, they must want to Be my Friend!

I don't Care What others say about me now that im older ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
theres these stupid grade 2 kids on my bus that tell me that south park is for idiots and that caillou is better (we share a bus with grade 2's) and they try to punch me but there tiny so i just go in the back of the bus where there not allowed, but in grade 6 i got punched in the ribs and i still have a broken rib because of that, and it hurts when i breathe in sometimes. Plus i got molested on that bus once, a grade 8 student (back when i was in grade 6) started rubbing my back and asked me if i liked south park and that then his hand went down my pants and starts rubbing...my private area. no one else saw but it stopped when i started screaming and he got kicked off the bus. i dont want to tell my mom because she won't belive me.

ANOTHER CASE OF BULLYING FOR ME.

Well, me and this girl in my class always hated each other. We had a conversation online and she began using heaps of swear words and we insulted each other and stuff.

but the bad thing was she said she has put a picture of me on the piece of paper and wrote that I hate Kate (my friend)and she's gonna show it to her. But I noticed several flaws in this. It is still bullying though

Phew!

I got it out of my system...

iv never been bullied, but i know people that have been for many diffrent reasons in many diffrent ways

its a horrible thing and if i could have 1 wish it would to be to stop all bullying

without bullying, world peace would exist

Yeah I think everyone has been bullied one way or an other. <_> Trust me it is not okay to even joke around with someone....

yes. in grade 3 or 4 there was this idiot boy saying that i should go to hell and die in a fire. and i get bullied quite alot plus yesterday i was walking down a road where alot of people who bully me live. i thought that they weren't there. but boy was i wrong. they said "hey theres that retarted kid again! lets beat her up! i started to run away but they held me down and started punching me in my ribs (remember i already have a broken rib from the other beating) and they hit me where i broke my rib and i started screaming REALLY loud and they said "Shut up you ******, or we will track you down and burn you. they got a cigerate and started to burn my arms. then someone (a adult) came and stopped them and the adult asked if i was ok, i said no and then i started crying. plus i am crying right now as i type this. then the 2 guys came and said, "just stay away from us, or we will do it again." im still tramatised by it. i never told my mom because she beats me up too. so thats probobly why i stay in my room all day.

yes. in grade 3 or 4 there was this idiot boy saying that i should go to hell and die in a fire. and i get bullied quite alot plus yesterday i was walking down a road where alot of people who bully me live. i thought that they weren't there. but boy was i wrong. they said "hey theres that retarted kid again! lets beat her up! i started to run away but they held me down and started punching me in my ribs (remember i already have a broken rib from the other beating) and they hit me where i broke my rib and i started screaming REALLY loud and they said "Shut up you ******, or we will track you down and burn you. they got a cigerate and started to burn my arms. then someone (a adult) came and stopped them and the adult asked if i was ok, i said no and then i started crying. plus i am crying right now as i type this. then the 2 guys came and said, "just stay away from us, or we will do it again." im still tramatised by it. i never told my mom because she beats me up too. so thats probobly why i stay in my room all day.

OMG you poor thing. :eek:

me bullied? YES!

nothing physical, yet...

mostly verbal, mostly people coming up to me asking me if im gay, to be honest i don't even know the answer myself.

also i get called wimp and well i can't say some words...

aswell some people take great joy in DITCHING ME!!

so i spend a lot of time alone...

there is this one guy called CORY (he isn't a tamatalker) i deal with him constantly

he is twice my size, but next thing he says to me isn't going to end well > :(

Oh and by the way, Those people who bullied me, turned out someone saw them beating me up and they called the police and they got sent to jeuville court for 6 months :eek: i know that because the person who called the police told me. take that bullies! hahaahhaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back