Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAve you heard about the final book? I just wanna know)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What is Harry Potter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt know about it- altho i dont care because i hate harry potter

x.<

i dont actually read the books though my bro has em, i'd rather watch the movies cuz i more like stuff visual :p cant wait til the 5th movie comes out in july with the 7th book!

I've seen most of the movies. I haven't read any of the books. I was only 7 or 8 when the first came out, so I thought that the books were too long to read, and I still do.

I heard on the news about a month ago that in the last one Harry dies. Well, when you get the book and get to the good bit, PM me and tell me what happens!

I cant wait for the movie to come out

My mom started reading the series last year...She's only on the fifth book and she started reading it in November and she's STILL reading it. She's a slow reader.

I've seen most of the movies. I haven't read any of the books. I was only 7 or 8 when the first came out, so I thought that the books were too long to read, and I still do.I heard on the news about a month ago that in the last one Harry dies. Well, when you get the book and get to the good bit, PM me and tell me what happens!
oh, but the books are so much better!

heard on the news a month ago?? that rumor has always been around.

as for the movies, the fifth book was good however a it was quite long =\ and the fourth cut out a lot of things i thought were really good about the book.. like, just 'daily life' things, that most people think arent important, but i think bring out the characters. and all the maze stuff! all that was gone!

that being said, how empty do you think the 5th movie will be??

and, harrys hair is all short in it. =\ its like a buzzcut.

What??? I read and own all the Harry Potter so far before the 7th.
that hes going to die? its a rumor, and wasnt tied to the books untill later.

sorry if it isnt what youre talking about =\

About the 5th movie: It's coming out on July 13. Friday the 13. Oh, and Voldy is uglier than ever.

About the book: Hurray!! B) It's coming out on July 21.

-Kuchipatchi-

Oh, and I bet Harry's going to die in the last book. If he doesn't, fans of Harry Potter will demand another book. That's my theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
In England, where I am, there is a comp that you can write the end paragraph. Oh, and in it (as comfirmed by J.K. Rowling herself), Ron and Hermione finally become an item! They make each other jealous by going out with other people in the previous books. Whooo!!!! Hermione Weasley. Wooo, that weird! Oh, and Harry don't die, I know things, and he don't die. But lots will... And there will be lots of loose ends tied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! I've got one reserved at my local Barnes & Noble Bookstore. I'm getting it the very day it comes out! (July 21, 2007) I wish J.K. Rowling wouldn't stop making them, but she has to stop sometime, I guess. *Cry!* No, just kidding. But I do wish she would keep writing... <_<

In England, where I am, there is a comp that you can write the end paragraph. Oh, and in it (as comfirmed by J.K. Rowling herself), Ron and Hermione finally become an item! They make each other jealous by going out with other people in the previous books. Whooo!!!! Hermione Weasley. Wooo, that weird! Oh, and Harry don't die, I know things, and he don't die. But lots will... And there will be lots of loose ends tied.
You just ruined it for everyone else. Way to go you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back