Harry Potter: Book 6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to read harry potter's book??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I've ALREADY read it!

• No

• NO WAY!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a rather sad ending..... i felt angry and didnt want to read anymore (although i probably will)

it was a rather sad ending..... i felt angry and didnt want to read anymore (although i probably will)
[SIZE=8pt]The ending was awful. I cried for the final 75 pages of the book. I don't want to spoil anything, but wow. I was horrified.[/SIZE]

I am going to resist yelling out that (on page 104 of 5th book , to 108 they talk about a R.B. , later, about 108 talk about a silver locket they can't open!) sorry, hope I didn't reveal too much... my brother thought of it. I read the book in 1 and 1/2 days, I would've read it in less, but my firend came over.

thers been a lot of dieig in the books in the 4th cedric dies in the 5th sires dies in the 6th,_____________ dies. you wanna know who.... READ THE BOOK! Mwahhahahaha

this is a bumped up old topic!!!!!it should be closed! :blink:

apparently jk rowling is gunna kill harry so ppl cant write an 8th and 9th & 10th... book.

Bumped yet I have read it after my mom got done (Im a huge HP fan anwe got the book on the opening day)

someone realy!!must close this!

ps.could you click the link in my siggy? :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back