HARRY POTTER SHOCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebbie

Reaction score
Lastest news for Harry Potter.

J.K. Rowling, isn't the authour of Harry Potter and she doesn't write the books.

mmm Shock?!

:lol:

did u know that the old guy thats the head master of the school i think his names like gandorf or sumthing ya he's suposed to be gay.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jk Rowling did write the books, and she's written some more pieces on harry potter. I beileve one of the seven copies of a prequel of Harry Potter was auctioned in britian for a looootttt of money

If she doesn't, who does?

I hate Harry Potter, and this is confuzzling. @_@

Wait...did that make sense? XD

Yeah, well i am not quite sure if she is the author or insnt because it was in the newspaper and on television.

So.. yeah.

did u know that the old guy thats the head master of the school i think his names like gandorf or sumthing ya he's suposed to be gay.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Okay nobody knows for sure if he is gay or not. So we dont know the exact answer. Anyway J.K. Rowling does write the books that is just a freaking rumor everybody tries to give authors and actors etc. a bad name! She does write the books. She is a very honest person.

Actually, there was a book series by someone in the eighties that was already published, about a wizarding accademy with alot of the basic outline etc, even with a main character called 'Harry Potter', right about when J.K claims to have started it.

Intellectual property my foot. >.>

HP is basically a collection of other people's work & basic mythology put in a nice design.

Actually, there was a book series by someone in the eighties that was already published, about a wizarding accademy with alot of the basic outline etc, even with a main character called 'Harry Potter', right about when J.K claims to have started it.
Intellectual property my foot. >.>

HP is basically a collection of other people's work & basic mythology put in a nice design.
Okay honestly can you people just get it through your heads! J.K. Rowling thought og the Harry Potter thing a few years ago on a very long and boring train ride to somewhere (cant remember where). She did not steal it from anyone! Gosh!

Or maybe she read through some unpopular books and decided to put it together with some poor character development and mythology.

Last edited by a moderator:
She IS the real author, if she wasn't, she would have been sued by now! .__. Where'd you hear this from?

Okay nobody knows for sure if he is gay or not. So we dont know the exact answer. Anyway J.K. Rowling does write the books that is just a freaking rumor everybody tries to give authors and actors etc. a bad name! She does write the books. She is a very honest person.
No, I saw something where J.K Rowling was interviewed, and she wanted Prof. Dumbledore to be gay (in the story). Anyway, she is the true author, unlike Lucy Daniels that is a made up female. 'Lucy Daniels' is the 'person' who writes all the Animal Ark books. It is, in fact, lots of other people writing under that name, and they made Daniels the surname because it's close to Roald Dahl in a bookcase. (So I'm told...) Ever wonder why no seems to know what she looks like?

Back