Harry Potter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnygirl

Reaction score
Once there was three students two were wizerds and one was a witch. There names were Harry :p , Ron :blink: and Hermione :D . The went to school at Hogwarts.

on the way a boy named nevil :huh: came into their cabin and asked if they had seen his toad trevor.

But they said "No sorry." Hermione :kuribotchi: said This is Nevil ^_^ . Then Nevil said "Hello." But then this pale faced boy name Malfoy Draco :ichigotchi: ...

Last edited by a moderator:
L.O.L!!! Sorry to interuppt your story but im just saying that a tama harry potter is a great idea !!! (P.S. its Draco Malfoy not Malfoy Draco.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L.O.L.!!!!!

But they said "No sorry." Hermione :lol: said This is Nevil :p . Then Nevil said "Hello." But then this pale faced boy name Malfoy Draco :p ...
... said "Yeah I saw him yesterday" (hes a :eek: ) and then...

den ron harry and hermine blew nevil up an killd him LOL NEVIL D *BEEP*WENT BY-BY

firewall..stop killing off characters!

Anyways, Then along came Ginny, a beautiful ^_^

:D Hi Ron, im telling mum that you put my jumper on the cat! Are you ever nice to me, Ron, are you???? *blushes* Hi Harry............*runs away*

Ron saw a girl called Lavender Brown. :D He decided to play quidditch to impress her. Ron fell off his broom.

Last edited by a moderator:
The coach ( a :furawatchi: ) said "YOU CALL THAT QUIDDITCH?!YOU'RE OUT OF THE TEAM!!"Ron sadly walked away.Lavander and her friend Violet ( -_- ) came up to Ron."Y' think you could help us with our homework?Violet and I suck at Wizard History."Lavander asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back