Harvest moon: more friends of mineral town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supertamatchi

Reaction score
I already have Harvest moon for nintendo ds. It says you can put in another Harvest Moon (into the gameboy slot in the ds) strange things will happen. I want to buy Harvest moon: more friends of mineral town. But alomst no stores carry it. I was looking online, and i only found one place that had it cheap. It was $15.25. But the shipping was $8.00. Does anyone know where i can get it cheap online (in the us) or at a store (in the us)?

[SIZE=14pt]I could really use some help:) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]PLZ REPLY!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was bought off of Amazon.com, but I have no idea if that was a good deal. It was a gift, and I don't like asking the price of gifts. If you put it in the DS, the characters from mineral town will visit on their days off and you can marry them. It's not really strange...just awesome. Doctor Trent is a lot cuter...ahem.

Thanks to tulip978 and tamakiddy!!. What eb games? Do you mean like ebgames.com or something? Or do you mean at like a video game store? At amazone, i thinks its like $23 dollars or something. Thanks for your help though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back