Harvest Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
If you haven't noticed already, I am obsessed with Harvest Moon. Especially Skye. I think my obsession has become unhealthy. Every time I write/type the word sky (as in: the sky was blue) I always write it as SKYE instead.

Who else is obsessed with/likes Harvest Moon?

*flys in, crashing from "Cruelst video ever" topic* owwie..

Anyways, I love Harvest Moon! :lol: I hate calling him Skye, though D: I call him Steiner, his real Japanise Name~

I love Harvest Moon ^^

I own 10 video games but I want a lot more..

My favorite characters are Kai from Mineral Town and the (well, the DS ones..) Forget-me-not Valley games and Joe from Magical Melody & Save the Homeland.

I like DS/64 Gray better. i like his brown hair, he looks bald with blonde :lol:

I agree. He has brown hair when I draw him.

My favorite characters are probably Gray and Skye/Steiner. I write way too much GrayxMain fan fiction. Sometime I should post some of it...if you guys want of course. I also like Kai somewhat.

Its pretty good. 8D I've played Magical Melody, Mineral Town, Wonderful Life, and I'm playing Innocent Life. I like Innocent Life and Magical melody best so far. And I RLYRLY want Rune Factory. @_@

Once I get into a Harvest Moon obsession, the only one that can get me out of it is myself. lol. I like LOVE Magical Melody, but I havn't been playing it lately because my concentration has went elsewhere. But I love the games none the less, but if I were to go and play Magical Melody I would totalyl forget what I was planning to do. I had something all thought out but I forget. I also play More Friends of Mineral Town and Another Wonderful Life. My favorite character is Jamie from Magical Melody. :D

I wanted the game so baaaad for my DS, and when I got it I'm like, "THIS IS A RIP OFF!!!!!" I can't marry anyone or become friends, an I often find my self bored. Animal Crossing is far better. I can't keep my chickens alive or buy any more sheds because I CAN'T GET ANY MONEY!!! Just thinking about that game puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day!

Once I get into a Harvest Moon obsession, the only one that can get me out of it is myself. lol. I like LOVE Magical Melody, but I havn't been playing it lately because my concentration has went elsewhere. But I love the games none the less, but if I were to go and play Magical Melody I would totalyl forget what I was planning to do. I had something all thought out but I forget. I also play More Friends of Mineral Town and Another Wonderful Life. My favorite character is Jamie from Magical Melody. :eek:
JAMIE! That's who I forgot on my favorite characters list. I'm talking about Jamie as a boy...since it can go either way. xP

I am writing a SkyexCelia (but he's really Steiner in this one, but...oh I'll stop now. :]) fan fiction that is twenty-something pages already. Ha, I really am obsessed.

And proud of it.

JAMIE! That's who I forgot on my favorite characters list. I'm talking about Jamie as a boy...since it can go either way. xP
I am writing a SkyexCelia (but he's really Steiner in this one, but...oh I'll stop now. :]) fan fiction that is twenty-something pages already. Ha, I really am obsessed.

And proud of it.
WOOT! :( Go Jamie! lol. He rules as a guy. hahaha. That's okay. Every fangirl needs her fanfictions. I read farmgirlxJoe, farmgirlxKurt, and farmgirlxJamie. It's all Magical Melody because that's the best one. (IMO)

I like Harvest Moon.

:haha:

I have HM DS, HM: FoMT, HM:MM, HM: (Um..the puzzle one, I don't remember it's name.)

I reaaaalllyyy want to get A WOnderful Life, it seems like the best one!!!

Harvest Moon=epic-win-plz. ^^

I've only played the one for the N64...and the PS2 (I have the one for PS2 HM-STH...But I don't have a memory Card for it though. So when I first got it I played it for about 10 hours straight just so i could get one ending (the Endangered weasel one. The one with Gwen))

My Neice Loves harvest Moon. She's like 7 years old (she started playing it when she was like, 5) and she's really good at the games!

I remember when She phoned on christmas she was talking about the Crops and stuff on the games. She was all "Did you know if you plant this, you can get This much money" and so on.

xD

The one for the 64 is really fun. ^^

I've been thinking for Halloween this year (Though I might be too old. Since i'll be 15 this year) I might dress up as a Harvest Moon Character. Most likely one from STH. Probably Dia or Lyla...Or Gwen.

I've dressed up as Dia before. She's the only HM character that has hair like mine =P

The Puzzle Harvest Moon game is called Puzzle de Harvest Moon.

I like to read KurtxDia fan fics C: (I've even written a few)

Celia in DS when she's angry, she looks like a hamster.

Flora in DS looks like a pokemon.

When Kai is sighing, he looks like even more than a Pirate.

When Gray is yelling, Thats the only thing that seems like he has two eyes.

When Cliff is angry in DS, It looks like hes dissing someone. or zoing the Z formation.

XD

I hated MM. T_T

I love Shining Sun. I want it so badly XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back