Has anyone gotten the talking Christmas tree?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
Started getting it on my V4.5 yesterday and got it again today - it stays there and talks to the tami until you hit a button to make it go away. Will it come all month?

most likely i haerd it comes for the count down to christmas i havent had it yet so is urs an adult cos i think it only comes for an adult!

On my old v3 it only came on christmas day but thats a v3 maybe on v4.5 and v4 it comes everday untill christmas idk for sure

[SIZE=14pt]Yeah...I just noticed that too! It kind of looks like this:[/SIZE]

:kusatchi: :gozarutchi: (My Tama's a Gozarutchi so I used it)

Except the Kusatchi is in the shape of a Christmas tree. I was kind of curious at first...but I guess it IS a countdown to Christmas! :unsure: :wacko: :wub: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :D :p :mametchi: :mimitchi:

so that means it will appear everyday until christmas???!! and only for adults tama right??

Will it have any music or anything like that if I leave the sound to "on"???

Yeah it's a seasonal animation...

No sound or anything. It just... happens.

My Tamagotchi stood next to a Christmas tree today ;)

I saw it on my teen v2 yesterday....?
so it can also be seen by teens then? thought such animations can only be seen by adults.

I was curious about not seeing the tree today even though I did see it the previous 2 days, but than I realised that today morning my tama left and now it's only his baby, and babies cannot see these for sure.

Indeed. Iwas asking about that. And me and my friends where cracking up at it.

Lol. i WAS WONDERING

:]

mY TAMA IS :ph34r:

6YRS.

96POUNDS.

1ST GEN

And if you know why my tama hasnt had a child yet?

its been a while.

:]

pm me if you know.

:) Yes, I got that as well. Although, when my Tama died, I made a new one and he hasn't had the tree, so maybe they only get it when they are adult. Maybe it will come all month- it could be some kind of advent thing :huh:

yup! i saw it too. i was surprised that a christmas tree can actually TALK to my tamagotchi! lols~

I've seen it twice today. :D

Quite cute, yes.

It is a seasonal animation that happens a little before Christmas time. Nothing like a Tama getting into the Christams sprit!

i got it for the first time the other day.

it's a cute way to celebrate the holidays. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back