Has anything ODD happened to your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skatergirl

Reaction score
Once My friend Rina was playing with my tama while drinking lemonade and the lemonade got in the tama and the screen got blurred and then it went blank. My friend got scared since it was mine. So she opened it and she had to wipe the lemonade out and then it worked again. Then the battery on my tama leaked out a weird liqid today and I said it was yellowish-orange and she asked me if it was lemonade. LOL.

~skatergirl :p

i drop my tamas hundreds of times, and they always say "its going to break!" but they never have i need to be careful though, but im kind of a clutz

lol i dropped mine in lemonade once but nothing happened. But i dropped it onto the floor millions of times and it only had like 2 scratches.

once my cuzins tamagotchi fell in water. and then she unscrewed the back and let it dry..... it kind of worked for me....... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once My friend Rina was playing with my tama while drinking lemonade and the lemonade got in the tama and the screen got blurred and then it went blank. My friend got scared since it was mine. So she opened it and she had to wipe the lemonade out and then it worked again. Then the battery on my tama leaked out a weird liqid today and I said it was yellowish-orange and she asked me if it was lemonade. LOL.
~skatergirl ^_^
Does it still work?

~skatergirl :lol:
Maybe your friend got your tama hooked on lemonade? lol!

:( :( B)

literally 5 minutes ago there was poo on my v2's screen, now there isn't.... it's a masktchi with a baby boy, anyone know what happened? I once dropped mine outside, and there was like grans of sand there, do u think some got in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back