Has someone hacked onto my account!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
I was just on Webkinz because I wanted to log on my new Love Puppy (My mom got it for me for Valentines Day!) And I was just looking around at all of the differen't things that you can do when all of a sudden an error message appeared and it said: Sorry, this log in is already being used.

I didn't get it at first but then I thought that it ment that somebody hacked onto my account because it said "this log in is already being used". Now I am very worried that somebody hacked into my account! And when I clicked the exit button on the message it just went away and it didn't log me out. Has this ever happened to you??? I need answeres because I am very worried!!!

Try to change your password or wait until there off line that never happend to me sorry your account isn't working I wish I could help sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you click Exit instead of logging out the last time? That's what always happens to me.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Did you click Exit instead of logging out the last time? That's what always happens to me.
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
No, I always log out before I leave

No, I always log out before I leave
Change your password to something obvious, like doorknob, coca-cola, or something else obvious. Why you ask? Because no one will ever ever guess those. They think that you try to make it real hard, so they guess not so obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back