Has this happend to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama soccer #9

Reaction score
;) B) :angry: :angry: I have 2 questions.My first question is my tama is a grown up and the matchmaker still has not came and it's 7 I'm worried it will get old and die without having any kids.My second question is sometimes my V4 just looks like it falls is this an animation???????????????????I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE RESPOND I'M DESPRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :p :p :unsure:

1. be patient

did u pause it ? after 72h of unpaused adulthood, she should come next 10.30, 15.00 or 19.00

2. normal random animation

Change the time to 10:29am, 2:59pm, or 6:59pm and wait a minute and the matchmaker should come. The problem there was either you missed the matchmaker or it just wasn't time for her to come yet. For your second question falling on their face is a normal random animation and can also come from a bad fortune cookie message and that is also normal.

:( GotchiGirl96 :(

Why don't you be patient and see what happens? Some Tamagotchis will have the Matchmaker at 7yrs, some at 8yrs, and mine even once at 9yrs!

And that's just a normal animation. Don't worry.

BE HAPPY!!! :mellow:

1. the first problem is that you have either missed the matchmaker or she has not had a chance to come(from pausing). Change the clock to 10:29 am and in one minute she will come.

2. This is a normal animation. All tamagotchis have a different animation, some look like they are falling on their face, but it is not dying. :furawatchi:

That happened to me!! The match maker came when my tama was 9!! Dont worry about that!!

sometimes it comes to some people later than others.

Just the luck of the draw, I guess. :furawatchi:

B) :( :( :( I have 2 questions.My first question is my tama is a grown up and the matchmaker still has not came and it's 7 I'm worried it will get old and die without having any kids.My second question is sometimes my V4 just looks like it falls is this an animation???????????????????I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE RESPOND I'M DESPRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :furawatchi:
One time, my V3 m.m. came at 7:00 p.m. and my t-a-m-a was 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back