Has yours kissed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigizz4197

Reaction score
i had celebtchi and aura zukuachi and i did present and before they gave a present they kissed how? why? plz answer :D :) :wacko: :ph34r: :huh:

Aw, cute. It means they like eachother ♥♥♥♥. If you connect again, they will probably have babies.

it's so cute x3

mine were adults and i pressed "present" and they kissed... but i didn't use the love potion. i just connected them.

it's perfectly normal.

mine and my sister's have kissed before, and than 2 days later they had babies. now we both have baby boys. umm... by the way, if you use a love potion (honey) they will dance around, and the next tamagotchi of the opposite gender you connect to, they'll be in love. than if you keep connecting they'll get married and have babies, like mine and my sister's tamagotchi did.

^ Correct. That is, only if you have purchased the Love Potion. They will remain like that for 10 minutes, and then they will go back to normal.
they'll hop around with hearts around them for 10 minutes, but they'll still be in love, and they'll still eventually get married!

Thats wot happend to me and my frens V.4 its common if they are really good frens. Ours went to give a present and they watched a little bed of flowers and they KISSED! then they gave presents!

u might have used love poition or sumthing anything other than that i cant help u, sorry

^ Correct. That is, only if you have purchased the Love Potion. They will remain like that for 10 minutes, and then they will go back to normal.
Not JUST when you get the honey.You can get your tamas to spend a lot of time together.Thats what happened a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back