Hasn't I evolved?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I finally got my camera pictures developed (Like 3 Camera's worth of pictures o.o Mulitiply 27 by 3)

I want to know if I have changed alot since I was 10 XD Look at this. The picture in the Upper Left Hand corner is me when I was 10 at a Camp in Tallahasse I was forced to go to, Tallahassee in July was not fun, but we saw Madagascar before it was released in theatres and I made a few friends (Havent seen em since 2005)

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c259/meo...icture008-1.jpg

*smacks head* The ones on the right are what I look like now, I just took them a few weeks ago.

Yay, I look the same :) Neh, people say I look identical to my mom though o_O If I had Bigger Busts and Longer Black Hair

MB, You're beautiful!

Although, I think you do look the same now as to when you were ten.

I didn't know you had black hair o_O May I'm blind... *Makes Optomitrist appointment*

Lol.

MB, You're beautiful!Although, I think you do look the same now as to when you were ten.

I didn't know you had black hair o_O May I'm blind... *Makes Optometrist appointment*

Lol.
I'm a Brunette, though I am dieing my hair Blond then a Bright Copper red. My mom has Black I have Brown

Then why does everyone at school call me Ugly and other bad names just because of the way I look?
Well, everyone has their own opinion. But those kids are just mean and they obviously have trouble seeing. I think you are a very beautiful girl.

Then why does everyone at school call me Ugly and other bad names just because of the way I look?
Maybe cause they are jelaus(sp?) of you? That or they like to see you mad and angry. But I think that you are a very beautiful girl and that the kids need to get glasses.

They all look the same. =|

But you're not ugly...

People might call you that just to bring you down into tricking yourself thinking that you're ugly. The better you become in life the more people try to bring you down. Don't worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they all look the same.

Your arm is reallllly red in the first one - what happened? e_e

All I can say is you are very pretty, and you have changed, you have gotten older (And hopefully wiser) and you now know that they are wrong, you are very pretty. Belive me... I am ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back