Hated

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle_Bear

Reaction score
I feel hated. My friends are never home and they always say the =y wil call me back but the never do. And my crush called my dad a acholholic. And everyones turning therir backs on me.Even my friends Parents.And my crush like my former best friend. And He knbows I like him and you cant say hes just nervous because he knows shes likes him too. And I like him first and..!UGH!

Well, I'd say move on and make new friends. Don't ever call them up, talk to them, or anything. And if their parents are getting involved, tell your parents. These idiots aren't worth your time, sorry. Its better if you don't waste it on them.

Just ask them why they're not answering your calls, and all that as it is making you feel excluded.

As for your crush, well that's life. It's not yours or her fault if your crush likes another girl :)

For the crush part - Just because you liked him first doesn't mean you 'own' him. It's not like he's your property. Just because you like him, it doesnt mean he's not alowwed to like other people =\

I know watcha mean, life is tough. I should know. -.-

But really, you shouldn't assume that everybody hates you, after like.. three incidents.

And I know that none of them were very pleasant.

Why are people so hurtful?

If these friends won't call you back, there must be something up.

But you definetely do matter, and it feels really bad to be ignored.

I'd say, those are no great friends of yours. There's so many other people who can actually be there for you. :) But you could always confront them, and ask straight-up.. What's up with you guys? .. The full story helps.

And for your crush to call your Dad an alcoholic- That's just plain wrong.

I wish he could-of thought before he said that.. seriously. |:

The boy can like whoever he wants to like.

I know it hurts when somebody doesn't have the same feelings,

but honestly, is the Dude even worth it?

A guy who can respect people (ahem, your dad.) sounds good.

I really do doubt that people hate on you.

Think through it. What's their side of the story?

Is there any reason for people to hate you?

Naah. Everyone makes silly mistakes~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back