Haunted Doll...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GothGirl

Reaction score
My cousin bought Karen bought a haunted doll named Elizabeth on ebay.(oh boy..) Of course, I don't belive in ghosts. She showed me it and it kept turning it's head! When I looked at her she changed her expression. It kept moving by itself too. I didn't belive it at all. I slept there and I kept seeing lights in my dreams. Am I turning crazy or something because this is crazy! Its problably just the sickness of depression or something I dunno. Tell me what you think. ;)

That's creepy. I never had a doll that was haunted because I think just plain dolls are creepy. ;) If I saw a doll move it's head I would scream loud and jump out the window. LOL

I see it moving (Physically) but I can't belive it.(Mentally)

Is it one of those glass doll things oh those creap me out so much I have a friend named Elizabeth and I walked into her room and saw all of those things and I slammed my body against the wall I was trying to get as far away from those things as I could. But yeah that is really creepy I dont really have an answer for you. But I also agree with Taffica I would scream and jump out the window opened or closed..... heck I would tear the door down trying to get out of the room.

Is it one of those glass doll things oh those creap me out so much I have a friend named Elizabeth and I walked into her room and saw all of those things and I slammed my body against the wall I was trying to get as far away from those things as I could. But yeah that is really creepy I dont really have an answer for you. But I also agree with Taffica I would scream and jump out the window opened or closed..... heck I would tear the door down trying to get out of the room.
My sister won a glass doll on Bingo. It's a creepy clown that has a built in melody box that plays Swan Lake. Authentic Haunts sells those kind of dolls on ebay. There said to have a spirit of a sweet person. I'm not sure about it though. Does she talk to it and hug it? Or is it a scary possesed doll like Robert?

Oh, I see what you mean. Maybe you just have the mentality that it is creepy and haunted, and then you see it moving. Know what I mean? It's kind of like a mind over matter situation.

yeah those things are creepy

my sis had one and whenever i saw it i would just like, walk away cause i got so scared. my sister said i was crazy cuz she liked it and she dose not beleive in gosts and stuff. she got rid of it at our yard sale tho, so now i do no hav to worry.

ur not crazy! dolls are prety scary. just keep calm. u might be imagining it, but it could actully be alive!! BEWARE. haha, just kiddin. i think u will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back