Have no space for an item but don't want to throw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pooky-mametchi

Reaction score
Want to get an item but don't want to throw an item away? Here's some tips!!! Remember this will increase your freindship.

Needed: 2 tamas

first wrap up an item in a present and connect with the other tama and whenever you want to have it back just make the other tama do the same thing! <_< :blink:

This is practically impossible because if your item list is full, when you try to connect on present your tama will just say- item list full or something like that.

This is practically impossible because if your item list is full, when you try to connect on present your tama will just say- item list full or something like that.
yes, it's right, it's impossible!!!! already tested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah not completely.

If you choose 'Visit' instead of present when you connect, and have the one your transferring the item to choose 'Present' theres a good chance you'll still give them the present.

I've done it. <_<

I think pooky there means the other way around. Like the filled tama giving a present to an vacant tama, then having space to buy an item. But you don't want or like it, so they trade again.

Yeah but if you do that. And click 'Present' on the full tama. Theres a chance that that one might receive a present right? But because the list is full you wouldn't be able to receive it. So it says List Full and it wont work. Even if you're trying to transfer to the other one.

Which is why I posted the solution before. :)

Well, you can just delete some items that you dont want. And if you have two tamagotchis, why does it matter which one it belongs to, i mean, there both yours. Hmm...thats strange, i just tested it and on V1s and 2s you cant re-wrap a present someone else gave you, but i guess you can on a V3. yeah well thats good advice! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back