Have they .... done it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgbmum

Reaction score
My wee girl and her friends tamas connected, kissed, and one had love hearts all around it - is that it - have they done it - which one will have the baby - will they have a baby ...... can the have a baby ...... they are both girls ....... oh my isnt technology fab !

Oh by the way one of them used the love potions and both the tamas are 6 & 7 yr olds - please help I want to know what to expect when I get up in the morning

DONT JUST LOOK AT THIS - ANSWER ME PLEASE !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if they're the same gender, no they can't have a baby. I don't think manufactorers for children would do that.

-mametchichic

because they had hearts and are the same gender, the love potion just made them besest of friends :wub:

They wont have children, so you will have to wait for the matchmaker or find a boy B)

If it was a boy and a girl, both tamas would have a baby of the same gender, one of each screen ^_^

yea but when they marry and stuff by connecting its WAAAAYYY cooler then matchmaker! :unsure:

well if they are different genders im sure they would like eachoter :unsure:

Well I dont know if it was the matchmaker or not but they did it and now they both have babies AAAAAWWW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back