HAVE U EVER GOT 9 TRAINING BARS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAVE U EVER GOT NINE TRAINING BARS!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't had 9 yet, i'm on my second generation. i think the highest i've had was 6 :wub:

It was fine and kept turning away from me so i gave it a timeout then praised it.>>>> :(

I'm getting so good at this! I got 9 training bars twice!!

Simplicity at it's finest.I finished filling the bar this morning.My Mecha is a perfectly trained and disciplined Tamagotchi.All you really need to do to get nine is to pay attention to the beeps.

guess what? [SIZE=21pt]THERE ISN'T NINE BLOCKS THERES TEN!!!![/SIZE] blimey i thought i was gonna lose my voice then! i got ten training bars (oh yeah when you get full how about you count them :( )

guess what? [SIZE=21pt]THERE ISN'T NINE BLOCKS THERES TEN!!!![/SIZE] blimey i thought i was gonna lose my voice then! i got ten training bars (oh yeah when you get full how about you count them :( )
So what kind of Tamagotchi have you got then?

I have 2 x Connexions, 1 x Connection - all three are full on the Training Bars at the moment and I counted 'em - each one. There are only 9 points...

You still get opportunities to praise or punish/timeout even when you have filled all 9 points, but I haven't seen any of my tamagotchis Training Meters start to grow to 10 points as a result...anyone else?

Best, etc.

So what kind of Tamagotchi have you got then?
I have 2 x Connexions, 1 x Connection - all three are full on the Training Bars at the moment and I counted 'em - each one. There are only 9 points...

You still get opportunities to praise or punish/timeout even when you have filled all 9 points, but I haven't seen any of my tamagotchis Training Meters start to grow to 10 points as a result...anyone else?

Best, etc.
1) if you MUST know i have a connexion

2) WHO MADE YOU BOSS OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS?

Aw, please don't get upset - I didn't mean that to sound rude..

it's just that I got hopeful that there was something new going on with the Tamagotchis - and when I couldn't find 10 training points on my own tamagotchis I thought you might have a TamaPlus or a Keitai....

and then I thought perhaps you had made a mistake counting the points - sorry I got sarcastic - but did you make a mistake counting up the points? or do you really have 10 training points showing on your T Connexion and if so, how does it change from 9 to 10?

Best, etc.

I got 9 (I was counting, I really had 12/9 :3) on my last generation. Right now I'm a year old and have 4/9 :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back