have u ever lost ur tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only my originals from when I was a kid, which can be considered lost to time.

When I was a kid I had a super gyaoppi 9 programming vpet in 1 in a counterfeit shell, it had a cool realistic green scaly dinasour like cover that opened up and closed like those old cell phones....super gyaoppi is really the best multipet and I let a friend borrow it for a day or two...it never returned and my friend told me he broke it accidentaly. ?! Aww shucks, I said and that was that.

I didn't care that much because my first vpet was smart 24in1 baby&pets and although it is not the best program-wise, it was so elegant and nice and it was my favourite. I carried it with me nearly everywhere for a few years! I left it at home when I went to college, and upon returning some six years later I found it battery leaked and in horrible shape. Tried to clean it up and gave it to my mother for safe keeping until I can find a clock worker-to jeweler and such and she kinda misplaced it and it got lost. I was saddened, as if a part of my childhood was lost forever. I still see that vpet in my dreams, weirdly enough. I know I will never get another one they are pretty extinct.

Now I really would love to have a super gyaoppi, they are still being sold. Maybe I just want to relive my childhood. Ahh, those simpler times, simpler times... <3

Latest posts

Back