have u had the lamp?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do u think of the lamp

• fantastic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• ok

• rubbish

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_nessie

Reaction score
i brought the lamp i brought it for about 100p or 200p cant remember and i found it was really good i got 1000p from it .i used it once but u can use it 2-3 time though

so i sent it to my sisters tamagotchi she used it twice the first time she got a rain cloud with thunder and the second time she got a hair bow. then the lamp dissappeared

so tell me what you think about it and what you got.

PLZ VOTE

:lol: :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the lamp is good becuase you can get lots of good things from it like money, items and treats.

The best thing my tamagotchi got from the lamp was 3000p! :D

I also got music, a bow and a cap.

-sk8er girl-

i got a tv a music disc a bomebox and my friend actrully got3000 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 3000 and 1500 points, rollerskates and boombox. :) :D :D

Lamps are soooo cool.

P.S. my tama looks soo funny when the geny comes up. It's like a

dance or something. <_< :( :wacko: :(

The genie is very cruel to my poor tamagotchi :wub: . He always gives my tama a raincloud which makes him sad.

`Jade

yes i think its fantastic!! i got 50,000 points!!!! i screamed when i saw it give me that much. i bought a grand phone thing.

yes i think its fantastic!! i got 50,000 points!!!! i screamed when i saw it give me that much. i bought a grand phone thing.
Do you mean 5000gp? I think the most you can get on a V3 is 9999, isn't it? I could be wrong!

`Jade

YAY! i just got it.... h/o... lets see what i get....

OMG 3000 points *_* omg omg omg!!

and i still have it! maybe it gives you 3 wishes! ill save it for tomorrow :p

I buy the lamp everytime it appears in the shop!

I usally get points or present. The last time I used it, I got the TV.

apart from the lamp u can get a fishing rod and a chest tell me wat u think about them and wat did u get in them

do u fink that the lamp is a good idea or i fink its a great idea but somp people dont. tell me wat u fink

:wacko: :mametchi: My obotchi turned into a leafichi. It was awsome :mimitchi: :wacko:

Umm, well, here we go:

1st Try: Storm Cloud :rolleyes:

2nd Try: Corn Dog :furawatchi:

3rd Try: Weights <_<

its great for 700p as it gave me 2500p! all you have to do is keep on bressing B fast ;) :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back