have u heard of this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl4444

Reaction score
hey peoplez.in the town were i live,theres something called the tomato fest.i went to one of the little tents were they sell things and i saw something called a "Dinkie Dino".it looked kinda like a tama,but it wasnt the shape of an egg.i wanted to know what it was so i bought it.when i tuned it on i saw that u can choosde what it looks like.and the characters are real animals.but other than that stuff,its the exact same as a tamagotchi,but it cant connect.has anyone ever heard of it??????????

This is a messege board, not a chat room, you have to be more patient in waiting for answers :(

So, there is a Dinkie Dino but what you saw was not the real thing.

That was just a multipet in Dinkie's packaging and maybe case.

The real thing will cost you at least $15 American dollars and is ONLY a dinosaur.

sorry.ill be more patient.anyways,i only hade to pay 5 bucks.so your saying its a fake dinki dino?
yeah, yours is fake. It's a multi pet.

The real thing is only a dinosaur.

There are at least a million of those fakeys floating all around the world now. I've seen them out in the shops for $1-$9 dollars. They are not the real thing.

You will not be able to find the real thing in stores any more.

They are even hard to find on ebay now.

There are hundreds of fakes on ebay too. Very sad.

Dinkies are not made any more. The real thing is from 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back