Have you ever almost been carbon-monoxide poisond?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have you? I almost been yesterday. Scary.

Accually if I slept in my house last night I would have died.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hun, You breathe it in more than you might think. In the winter when the streets are cold, and those unlucky people who have to get up so early and go to school go out. When I go out it is freezing. So all the kids going to the 'ghetto' public schools wait in the cold, and the Private/Catholic school students sit in their parents cars and leave the car running so it would be warm. I share a bus stop with another school. They all sit in their cars! Then there is us, the people outside in the areas where you carelessly leave the car running so you can keep warm for 15 freaking minutes. I am literally choking on the air there. ((It's the gas that cars excrete)) So yeah, I almost got poisoned due to the selfishness of my neighbors. How Lovely.

~ChibiMuffins

I acually never have gotten close. Where I stand doing nothing, there aren't a lot of cars. But of course my school is, like, right by a highway so...

And then you pass out and hope somone will find you.

i was working in the garage and my brother left his car running. I figured he would come in and turn it off eventually so I paid no mind till my head pounded and I chocked, and went out.

And then you pass out and hope somone will find you.
i was working in the garage and my brother left his car running. I figured he would come in and turn it off eventually so I paid no mind till my head pounded and I chocked, and went out.
ya but this was when I was sleeping we ran out of the house with our clothes and there are 5 of us in the family currently 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back