Have you ever been called in the middle of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever been called in the middle of the night

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What?

• Pie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple nights ago somebody called around 2:30am, waking up my Mom, and when my Mom answered a lady said, "Is Sarah Walkins there?" "No." "Oh." And then she hung up. x] Oh, real polite. She didn't even say sorry for waking us up.And besides; there is no 'Sarah Walkins' living in my house. xDD

*Tgd*
Had something similar. I was on the computer late at night probably doing schoolwork or something. 1:30am comes around and someone calls our home phone. So I pick it up. Some guy who's obviously drunk asks for Andrea. At first I didn't even know what he was saying (plus this isn't the first time someone was looking for an Andrea). So I said she's not here. He asks where is she? I reply "No idea sir, Andrea doesn't live here. Are you aware it's 1:30 in the morning?" and He's like "....whoops sorry. So she isn't there?" I obviously said no again :chohimetchi: and he hung up.

Also someone called my cellphone once and asked for Paul o_O;;;

No, never. No on ever calls me except for my friend did once. Sometimes my grandma does, but never in the middle of the night. I don't have a cell phone, either, so....

///Matchy :chohimetchi:

I had my cell phone on and someone called me at 3:00 in the morning, a weird guy...They leave strange messages but its alway the same drunk guy, >.<

I'm usually awake until 3 in the morning, so late phone calls don't bother me.

I've never been called in the middle of the night. But i have been called once really early in the morning. (4am)

I've been called early in the morning, and when I'm sleeping in until 1 Pm. Now on weekends I just keep the phone by my bed so I don't have to get up and answer it.
One time I was at my cottage, and some weird chinese guy called, it was really freaky.
Wow that must've been awkward ^_^ .No I haven't been called in the middle of the night. But pie rocks!

Yes- when my grandparent died.

And when some little girls my brother knows called our house to be funny at 3 a.m. >.>

One time I was going to phone my dad at 2:00 AM since our time zones are different, and I accidentally pressed redial to dial my friend, and I woke her parents up! I was really embarrassed.
That reminds me of how once my dad was on a business trip, and I called him, and woke him up at 2:00 a.m!

No, I don't think anyones ever called us that late.

Yeah! My friend has called me a few times. Mostly influenced by drugs. The best one was ecstacy because she didn't stop talking. But don't do drugs. Please.

Yeah! My friend has called me a few times. Mostly influenced by drugs. The best one was ecstacy because she didn't stop talking. But don't do drugs. Please.
That's really terrible. ;) I hope he/she is okay now. :D It's good you were there for them when they needed you most.

That's really terrible. ;) I hope he/she is okay now. :D It's good you were there for them when they needed you most.
She's not addicted or anything and rarely does that. So she didn't really need me.

I get millions of prank calls each night, lol, one time, someone called me at 2:26 and they said "wa wa wee wa", I got freaked out and had a hard time sleeping...

Sometimes I get calls late at night.

Once, a few months ago, at about 2:00 AM, some guy called me and was like "Can I come to your house? I can see you. Can you see me? I bet you can."

I was totally freaked out! xDD

Um.. Yeah many times. My family always gets late calls. I don't really have any stricked rules in my house.

[SIZE=21pt]100th post!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does 6:15 count?? But it was me who called someone! I didn't mean too! I swear!! lol

Ok so, I was at my friend's house. And my other friend told me "Call me at 7:15!" and so it was Daylight Savings, and so I was up ready for school and I had time to call my friend. I call and he picks up and says "hello?" and my other friend says "Its 6:15 you know..." and I said "Oh no!" and I hung up..... :( I felt soo bad!! lol good thing it was on his Cell phone, cause If i called his home phone his parents probley would have been really mad at me! lol :angry:

-NINJA

Yeah last night my boyfriend rung me at 2:30am..I was sleeping and he just rung because he didn't see me yesturday he's actually quite sweet. BUT when I kinda woke up a little and didn't really want to go back to sleep, he got tired and went to bed! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back