Have you ever been like, sexually asaulted?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is this boy at school and once me and my friends were sitting on a tree when that boy came along and pulled his pants down and my friends could see his doodle but not me.i had my eyes closed.and i am buddies with his friend.does THAT count?

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic, but I'm thinking maybe Seriously Non-Tamatalk should be restricted to people 13 and over. There's a lot of sexually oriented topics and topics about puberty, etc. and lots of stuff that younger children find it difficult to get because it's too, well, deep and serious and complicated and stuff. That's just my opinion.

I have. But not in a small way. The proper way. The way you get pregnant. I am totaly scarred for life and scared to step outside, it was on my way back from school with my friends, I was in heels so I couldnt run fast enough and........ You know.

Anyway, I suppose I used to be kind and friendly and happy, but now Im not scared admit to and I know a lot of people here know Im arrogant and mean, I do it because I cant trust people and it makes me feel more safe, I dont know why.

It was hard writing this.

Off topic, but I'm thinking maybe Seriously Non-Tamatalk should be restricted to people 13 and over. There's a lot of sexually oriented topics and topics about puberty, etc. and lots of stuff that younger children find it difficult to get because it's too, well, deep and serious and complicated and stuff. That's just my opinion.
Uhm... perhaps you should post that in the suggestion section of Tamatalk? ^^'

I've never seriously been sexually assaulted. Although, one time in kung-fu, my instructor was talking to me... I had to defend myself from two full-grown men(one of which was my father...) and Mr. Kung-fu-man said, "If you let them get you, you're worse than dead. You will never see your family again. And chances are, it is not only killing you that they will do. Men are sickening. They will probably use you to pleasure themselves before killing you." And then I had to fight them off. It was really scary, because it was such a serious situation. I've never thought that way in my kung-fu classes before.

Not quite a sexual assault, but terrifying all the same.

there is this boy at school and once me and my friends were sitting on a tree when that boy came along and pulled his pants down and my friends could see his doodle but not me.i had my eyes closed.and i am buddies with his friend.does THAT count?
[SIZE=14pt]zomg. o_O;[/SIZE]

And um guys... Not trying to be rude and all, but sexual asault is when somebody molest/rapes you... Yes gross... Maybe somebody else could explain alot better?

[SIZE=14pt]zomg. o_O; 

And um guys... Not trying to be rude and all, but sexual asault is when somebody molest/rapes you... Yes gross... Maybe somebody else could explain alot better?

[/SIZE]
Actually Sexual assault can be minor to touching when someone does not consent to the touch, flashing someone obviously without consent and other stuff like that to molesting and raping which is major. In any case, any sexual touch that is unwelcome is sexual assault.

Actually Sexual assault can be minor to touching when someone does not consent to the touch, flashing someone obviously without consent and other stuff like that to molesting and raping which is major. In any case, any sexual touch that is unwelcome is sexual assault.
[SIZE=14pt]Thanks for explaining better. You rock. xD [/SIZE]

*Claps for TigerLily*

One time at a park, my whole hockey team was there and these people were riding their bikes and mooning us o.o

But nI've never gotten sexually assaulted.

The worst that has happened to me is when i was er...making out with mybf. I didnt want to anymore so i tried to leave but he wouldnt let me. I kept asking him to let me go but he just kept holding me in until i got really mad and he finally let me go. I cant be too upset tho because I have seen WAY worse stuff happen to friends. Im really lucky ive never been in such a traumatic experience like some of the people on here.

I was at an ice sakting rink with my 3 friends Ashley, Iris, abnd Karla. I was 13 then. There, almost every single guy was hitting on me. Finaly, i found one that was hot. We refured to him as "green t-s**t guy" because we didn't know his name. Next time we went, he was there. All of us were like "omg hes so hot" and Ashley went up to talk to him. She asked him if he liked me and he said "Yes shes hot". He came up to me and we were talking for a while and then we skated off of the rink into a corner that was kinda hidden. All of my firends and his followed. We ignored them and kept talking. He said:

Him: You know, i have never really made out wiht a girl before.

Me (having never been kissed before): Yeah, me either.

He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me closer. Then, his friends and mine came up and were like "KISS HER KISS HER..."" and then karla found a room that the hockey team uses to change in. No one was in there, so he went in and i really didn't want to. I said i was confused and didn't know waht was going on. Iris told me, "look. If you go oin there you will have to kiss him. Do you want too?" Before i answered Ashley and Karla grabbed me and pushed me in. I was going to tell them all no i dont' want to kiss him when before i knew it was was in the room alone with him. I turned around and tried to open the door but there were people leaning against it so i couldn't. I turned around and walked tward him. I was about to say somthing implying that i didn't want to kiss him when he grabbed me and started to make out. He was strong so i couldn't resist him. Then, he told me to give him my cell number. Being in shock and scared out of my mind i gave ti to him. Then, he grabbed me again, threw me on the gound (man that hurt) and un zipped my jeans and put his hand down them. I imediatly got him off me, and ran tward the door. They wre still leaning against it. I hit it until i could get it open. Eveyrone was surronding us saying "OMG WAT HAPPEND?? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!" And they were all so excited. I tried to put a smile on my face and said. "yes, i kissed him" My friends squelled and turned to eachother and started jumping. He was over behind us acting all cool and bragging to his friends. I still tried to hold back tears and put a smile on, which managed to fool almost everyone. Almost, everyone. Iris was the only on who senced somthing was wrong.

A few days later she still knew. She still asked me, "is that all the really happend?" and i continued to say yes. until one day she asked me on the phone and i started crying. I hung up and told her everything on aim.

She insisted it would be best if i told ashley. I really didn't want to be she made me. So i told ashley, and she said somthings about him that i can't say on here, an said that we didn't have to go again.

Now for how it is still ruining my life today.

Ashley kept asking me "Oh, can i told ___ what happed?? THey won't tell i promise!" and she would say it in front of the person so i had no choice but to say yes. So she would tell them. Finaly, she told her one friend Gabriella, who, one say, when i was alone with Gabriella, My crush, and my crush's friend, he texted me. I was said "ugh. Hes texting me. i should block his number." I really didn't want to let my crush know what happend. When Gabriella said "Ugh. Him. That rapist." My crush looked up.

Crush: Wait, what? Rapist?

Gabriella: Yeah. Ugh i hate him. he pushed her down on the ground and put his hand in her pants.

Now my crush hates me. I can never go ice skating again. Im mad at Gabriella. And a lot of people know what happend to me. What a great way to remember your first kiss, no?

Pre-K *shudders*

I was 5 years old, and I had 2 other friends. Not trying to offend anyone by saying this, but they were black. This other kid(he was black too)was VERY peverted. We were having a beach party, without the beach. A small pool filled with those little bubble balls. We were wearing our swimsuits. The kid wanted to put his hands down our pants. I said no but sadly my friends let him do it to them. Then on the playground he wanted to makeout with me. What a sikko.

Now. I'm so scared. If you wanna know more info. on it then click the first link. It feels like someone's watching me... *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back