Have you ever been on T.V.?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Have you? My cousin was an extra in the news a while ago! XD

TG1

Nope. My friend was in this zoo-related reality show. Twas kind if emberrasing for them [i just laughed] because they started to sing "Lets Get Physical" when they won a match because... well I don't think they quite understood that kind of concept. :l

I have lol.. soon

my best friend is shooting a horror video at his house. The horror movie is called Jennifer's Body. My mom and her mom agreed for me to go the day they are shooting and I get to be A background character !

I have been on the news for cheer and dance and i was supposed to be an actor for this tv special but we would of had to pay A LOT of money other than that no...my ex bf was an actor on this old tv show that got cancelled tho. Hes also been in movies and auditioned for the part of Miley's brother in Hannah Montana pretty cool

My cousin was on the news for all the wrong reasons. He was stabbed a few weeks ago, but he's alright now :D

I have been on the TV once or twice. Once when I was 8 on a parade through the city and they had live coverage of it which we taped, and 2 years ago when my family and I went to the 'Gabba to watch the AFL. We were right behind the goal posts, and whenever one of the teams scored it would basically come straight to us xD I caught the ball twice, and my mum caught it about 6 times, so the camera was on us a lot xD

When I was a couple months old, In a a very crowded and delayed Arizona airport. I was on the news, for some weird reason they decided to film me since I was taking my first steps at the airport and I then fall down. It's been a long time since I saw the VHS recording, my old house burned down. The cheasy commentary went something like "oh look at the cute little baby girl and her grandma, taking her first steps wooh their she goes, haha she falls, and aw she gets back up in this very crowded airport! Now back to more news!"

No. But one of my relatives have been on the news but I didn't see her because I had to go to bed at at 9 30.

I sing on TV alot, and I was on a local channel at halloween. People were like- everywhere trying to see my family.. That's why they filmed us. xD

I have been on TV quite a bit mostly for chourus and church sometimes for other reasons like swim meets

Only in the backround when my schools on TV.

I might be signing up with a modeling company...so maybe I'll get into a commercial or on a bilboard or something! xP

nope.

but i've been in the news twice

once i got hit by a car,

and recently our basketball game was in the local magazine

but i've had reletives

my aunt was in full house, the one where joey was in the pto thingy.

and my cousin was that girl in the road from "we are marshall"

there are more, but i can't remember them all XD

Not really. But this one time someone was being interviewed at the hockey rink, and my team happened to be playing a game when it happened. Not sure if they could see me, though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back