Have you ever been out of your country?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
Have you ever been out of your country or state.(hope I spelled that right) I've been to florida but that was 6 years ago! :D

Yes - I live in the UK (England) and I've been to other countries in Europe, as well as Africa, the Indian Continent, Asia, Australasia/Pacific, North America...

Travelling to different countries is fantastic. You learn so much about how other people live and think and act - we are all so different - and yet, you can find lots of things in common too :huh:

Most of my travels have been since I was an Adult and earned / saved enough money to pay for my trips myself.

I have never been to any country in South America ;)

There are so many places to see :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - I live in the UK (England) and I've been to other countries in Europe, as well as Africa, the Indian Continent, Asia, Australasia/Pacific, North America...
Travelling to different countries is fantastic. You learn so much about how other people live and think and act - we are all so different - and yet, you can find lots of things in common too :huh:

Most of my travels have been since I was an Adult and earned / saved enough money to pay for my trips myself.

I have never been to any country in South America ;)

There are so many places to see :D
I have I've been to Venezuela to see my mom! I go there in summer vacation. It's fun to go to the beaches since it can get really hot over there. but I love going there to see my family! And yes there are so many places I want to see. My dad used to fly around the world for his job. (he is an audit)But now he just flies around South America (and sometimes Mexico)

Well, I am a person who has travelled next to nothing.

I live in the South of Spain, and I have been to most of the provinces in Andalusia (round Seville, Cádiz, Granada, Huelva, Córdoba, Málaga and Almería).

I have also been to the South of Portugal [

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png], and that is about it.
In the future I do hope I can travel to certain parts of Asia, Europe, South America and the States. :lol:

When I am 15-16, I hope to try out for the "Ruta Quetzal", if you do manage to get through, you get to go 6 weeks to South America discovering the old civilizations and doing interesting expeditions. Plus I have always wanted to go to the Amazon jungle. :D

Yes, I went to Mexico once. It was pretty nice there. One day I want to travel to all the continents, except Antartica. And I want to go to about two countries on every continent.

Oh, I forgot to add, this summer I'm going to France with my french class! That is going to be tons of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never left the uk but one day I want to go to barcelona (probably spelt that wrong :huh: )

i've never been abroud (or however you spell it lol) i've never been on a boat yup i have NEVER been out of the country so unfair :huh:

i've been to wales and cornwall and thats about it (i live in the uk)

Haha, yes, I have.

I was born outside of the country,

I am croatian, so therefor, I was born in Croatia.

But I moved after, something.

I usually go every other year.

When I don't go, I usually go to Itally, or Rome.

So, I am out of the country a lot.

On very rare ocassions wich have only happened a couple times so far, when we don't go to any of those places, we go to Florida or South Carolina.

This doesn't count as out of the country,

but every other weekend I go to Maryland to visit my 2 best friends.

Except, we don't go when the weather is too bad.

So, thats it!

-Love4tamas

Wow! that is so cool you guys have been everywhere! You can also put pictures from your vacation! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back