Have you ever Cosplayed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
I never have,but I really want to!!!!!! In case you don't know what cosplaying is,it's when you dress up as a character from a book,or a movie or a tv show or something. Like when they used to have all the nerds dress up as Star Trek characters in the 60's and 70's. I'm thinking about cosplaying a Naruto character for Halloween,maybe Deidara, Temari, Tsunade, or Tenten. It looks like fun at those AnimeCons!

No, but it'd be easy enogh for me to do L. XD I'm already in the habit of sitting like him, holding things like him....

No, but I want to.

I would try either L, Link (lol), or...idk. I need to drag my friends into this.

lol @ princess08. L would be fun to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I cosplayed Sakura before. The same year, my friend cosplayed Itachi. So it was kinda like Saku x Ita. I think I did a really good job on my costume, my friend bought his online. One old man guessed if I was a cheerleader, though, which was a flop. I still have the dress in my closet. This year, I want to cosplay as Neji or TenTen.

^Yeah,I was thinking about Neji too. I already have the hair for it,I just need to dye it brown if that's the case. My candidates are:

~Neji

~Tenten

~Temari

~Tsunade

~or Deidara.

I'm going to be cosplaying throughout the year, actually. (Its not like I don't get allowance. xP)

I think my first one shall be L, then I'll be Matt, then I'll be Yuki or Ayame, then, THEN, me and Shadowfire will cosplay at Anime Boston next year, for which we've been planning for for a while. :3 Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, cosplaying!

I also would do NukuNuku, but I think I'd get confused with someone from Sailor Moon or something. ;-;

I know! I'll be Mr. Wishy Washy! :DDD [/nukunukujoke]

[SIZE=13pt] xD NO I HAVE NEVER COSPLAYED! [/SIZE]

(Unless you count dressing up like a Squirtle cosplaying...x'D)

But it looks like so much fun! Especially at Anime Cons. ^-^"

But this year, maybe for Halloween...I want to dress up as either Chii (From Chobits) Or L (From Death Note. Like Princess08 has said. x3)

I think it would be so much fun! But I think I'm aiming more for the whole Chii design. :3

Because I think making her ears would be pretty fun...And finding a pretty dress would be fun too. :D ~

Not to mention I'd stick out a whole lot more at school. Lol. :D

I'm not into all that. I've never been one to go all out on dress up either.

Nope.

Don't plan to. If I ever did, I'd dress up as Hikari/Dawn.

on my last day of school, i cosplayed as a suicune! But the teacher make me take off my little hat with the suicune horn on it:(

No I haven't. I'm ordering a cosplay sometime this year though.

I just need to ask my mom if I can use her credit card then I need to give her money to pay her back. I do have enough money. x;D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be cosplaying throughout the year, actually. (Its not like I don't get allowance. xP)
I think my first one shall be L, then I'll be Matt, then I'll be Yuki or Ayame, then, THEN, me and Shadowfire will cosplay at Anime Boston next year, for which we've been planning for for a while. :3 Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, cosplaying!

I also would do NukuNuku, but I think I'd get confused with someone from Sailor Moon or something. ;-;

I know! I'll be Mr. Wishy Washy! :DDD [/nukunukujoke]
What cons will ya' be going to? Are you cosplaying to a con?

If they're cons that I could go to I could hunt you down and we could form a cosplay group.

>=D

Yes I have. I've been Temari at a cosplay before, and I'm planning to do it again at Halloween. x3

-Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back