Have you ever cut your own hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
Like, looking in a mirror?

Last night I cut a good three inches off my bangs, now side bangs, and a few un-noticable layers.

Nope. But sometimes I might snip some off, if it is sticking out or something.

I used to all the time when I was little. xD With Crayola craft scissors. :p And I wondered why I had bad hair all that time.

when i was two my mom and dad were out at a meeting and my sitter was sleeping on the couch. so i went to my crayon box and found sissors. then i started cuting my hair then looked in the miorror and i was bald! lol!

(this is a true story)

I used to all the time when I was little. xD With Crayola craft scissors. -_- And I wondered why I had bad hair all that time.
I tried to do that, too when I was a little girl. Mine were always not sharp enough to cut hair. :p

Unfortunately, yes.

After totally screwing up my hair, I had to get a boys haircut to cover the mess up. Yup. 0_0

yeah, somtimes i trim my bangs, cuz i dont like it when they r long, and if i see alot of split ends ill just snip em off, not enough 2 notice though.

Yeah, I did today.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and I wanted to take off the elastic but it wouldnt come off so I cut it

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck no (sorry if heck is considered a bad word on here)

I did once and OMG it was awful! Thank god I'm not stupid like that anymore!

-DMF

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I did today. I tied my hair in a ponytail and I wanted to take off the elastic but it wouldnt come off so I cut it
OMG you cut off teh whole pony tail -_-

Plus I just took some sissors an dwas all, "Hmmm... -snip-" it acctaully looks pretty good :p

Not give-myself-a-haircut cut. But the most I did was in 5th grade. I had one of those hairwraps and I was taking it off but little did I know it was tied to my hair. So I couldn't untie it so I cut it off and was walking around for a few weeks with part of my hair sticking up.

Once in 6th grade, my friend bet me I wouldn't cut off my hair. So right there, in the middle of the class, I picked up a pair of scissors and cut an inch of my inner layers.

When my bangs got too long I cut some of my hair off. It didnt look any different. I was sad.

yes. When I was 15 I was having a really bad day. I felt awful and I hated the way my hair looked. So I was waiting in the car while my Mum was buying some groceries. I decided my hair had to go. I went to a craft store, went back in the car and using the rear view mirror i cut off about 7 or 8 inches. I was left with less than an inch of hair. I felt much better after, but my Mum freaked out when she came back and all my hair was in a plastic bag. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back