Have you ever cut your own hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, no matter what I do, it looks pretty good. I basically hacked off 3 inches of bangs this last day. It looks good, mum didn't even notice. I just now had this urge to cut it off... all of it, up to my chin. x.x

Meh, no matter what I do, it looks pretty good. I basically hacked off 3 inches of bangs this last day. It looks good, mum didn't even notice. I just now had this urge to cut it off... all of it, up to my chin. x.x
If you do that, I assure you your mother will notice. Unless your hair isn't that long....

once when i was 4 i cut my hair it looked horrible my mom tried to fix it but she made it worse i ended up going to the hairdressers lol :)

well i have layers, and then i asked the hair cuting lady to cut them shorter and give me side bangs (if ur wondering what they look like, its kinda like the sidebangs ashley tisdale had) but she only gave me small bangs, just a little bit, i wanted them to be fuller so when i got hom i carfully cut it myself (SERIOSLY CARFULLY i practicly did it strand by strand!!) and now it actually looks good! :)

once when i was 4 i cut my hair it looked horrible my mom tried to fix it but she made it worse i ended up going to the hairdressers lol :)
Ha!! Sounds like Junie B. Jones. If you guys have ever read those books

Yes and surprisingly, it turned out quite well.

My hairdresser didnt put layers in my fringe (when it was past my nose) so I had to add layers myself and it worked. My fringe is now past my chin.

Once I got Chewing gum and bubble gum stuck in my hair, had to cut it out. Poor me xD

I ended up with someone else's gum in my hair, cut it out, used to have hair thingies get stuck in my hair, cut em out, get bored and have scissors, cut it off XD

Once i got gum stuck in mai hair and got nervous so i cut it... It was a very high cut xP

No but when I was four and my mom was in the shower and my dad was working in the yard - I was about four - I got my little kid scissors and cut my cats hair. xD

It was all going great too until my dad threw something away in the trash can and saw a wad of cat hair.. :)

Aha. You do not want to put scissors in my hand. I would screw things up horribly! It would be terrifying... so no, I have not. :p

When I was little I only cut off a little of my hair but it started to look strange after cutting it too much.

Yes, I have. xP

When I as about 4 years old, I had bangs. (I don't now) I didn't like them, so I just cut them off, and then cut some other hair out too. It was horrible! ^_^

No o.o' I'm very shaky and I'll probably screw up. I do need a haircut though >.<;

No, never.

I cut my friends hair once.

But only like 2 centimeters.

I was in sixth grade.

We were mucking around with scissors.

You could barely notice it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back