Have you ever dyed your hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have..

First time, it was only blonde highlights..

Then I had bright red hair.

And now i have my black hair, that was dyed too.

Many, many times.

At the moment it's sort of black-ish. When I wash my hair the water still comes out blue though.

Yes.

First, I dyed it blonde, but a year later my hair was pretty much back to normal. So I dyed it brown. It looked pretty awesome, if I may say so myself. xP

Then it started to fade, so I tried dying it brown once more. It didn't turn out very well. One side of my head was only a touch darker, and the other side was fairly dark. The color scheme was very eneven.

I might be dying it brown (again) or black this year. :D

I dyed it once when I was younger, but then I hated it, and waited for it to go back to its natural color. It's not dyed now, and I'm not planning on dying it in a long time. :p

Yay Dying!

First time I dyed it was when I dyed it dark brown, then black, then darker black, then put Blonde highlights over it (BAD Idea!!!) and then dyed it dark brown. So at the moment its dark brown.

My hair is naturally very dark brown, but over the past several months I have dyed it sapphire blue a few times, but it always faded out eventually into moss green. Not pretty. :unsure: So, lately I have been keeping it bright black, which looks very deep black with a blue shine in the light. I love it, and it actually looks rather natural on me. ;)

Well, I wanted to dye my hair with red streaks in it.

Or with the bottom part of my hair blonde,

but then I decided since my hair is already really damaged, I shouldn't

I want mine to be a light purple.

With one nice big bleatched white stripe down the center X^D

Or really dark black, With random blue red and green tips and stripes.

but I like red as well ^.^

No and I don't want to either. It's not very good for you. Especially if you do it a lot it can damage your scalpe or something like that (not sure). Though I wonder what it would be like I don't care.

^^ It's only bad if you do it repeatedly...like with no breaks in between, etc. etc.

I really want random pinkness in my hair now. I also wanna dye it jet black. I'll get one of those kits from WalMart....

Getting them done is expensive. I remember my highlights cost quite a bit....

My natural hair colour is dark brown. I dyed it purple, then I dyed it black, and now it is just dark brown again.

I would look horrible if I had blonde hair. I like dark hair because It brings out the blue in my eyes.

Am I the only one who has dyed it blue that hasn't had it fade to green? I guess I got some good dye, because it doesn't fade green at all... it just gets lighter and lighter blue until it turns kind of a silver.

^^It might be because your natural hair color is so light, I know that the dye takes better to really light hair. I just put the blue on over my hair when it was brown. I got a beautiful deep sapphire shade as a result...but it also faded quickly to green. I don't know for sure if that's the case, but it may well be since they always tell you to bleach your hair to get the best color result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back