Have you ever gotten caught with a Tamagotchi in s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you ever gotten caught with a Tamagotchi in school?

• Yes...the teacher took it away and I got in big trouble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah....i was told to put it away

• No, I dont bring 'em to school

• No...I'm too sneaky!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i first got my tama connexion v2, i kinda got it confiscated @ skool, but, when i got it back, it was unpaused, full health & hearts, 4076 points and the secret character! My teacher must have been playing with it, or my tama was taking care of itself! cool!

x sapphiress

by the way - how do u make ur tama's mate? i have 2 tamas, male & female, true love, but they wont mate!

I had a digivice in grade four.. I was showing it too this girl that sat beside me, and wee were like "OMG THATS SOOOOO COOOOOOOOL!" and then the teacher caught us and took it. When she went too answer who was at the door I preteneded to get a kleenex too blow my nose, instead I got a klneenex and picked my digivice ...hehehehe she didn't even notice >;D

no..i'm too sneaky. today, i earned like 3000 pts during science class!

no ... im sneaky and in 3rd grade my friend and i had digivices and me and him would battle at recess

I have gotten caught but it doesn't matter because we are allowed to bring our Tamagotchi's to school!

~*~D-A-R-K-C-O-R-E~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back