Have you ever gotten detention?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got detention alot when I was younger, but I went better it was mainly for talking and trying to get my point across. I got put in isolation once, and never did it again it was the boringest day of my life!

I've never really been naughty though, and I'd never had a fight because it's pointless..What does it prove? Even though my boyfriend likes to fight, but I'm teaching him to not be so hot headed :eek: .

I have never gotten detention or any type of punishment before in my life. I am one of those "good kids." I will give you my record.

School Record (in the file cabinet in the principal's office):

No punishment/offense committed

Good grades

Good attitude

Always follows rules

Well I am scared to death of getting a detention because it will be bad on my record and also ruin my reputation with all the teachers and staff. Plus it will make me feel bad that I was not good. :)

I imagine detention to be where you sit in a room and this grumpy lady makes sure you don't make a run for it or do anything bad. It might even be dark in there. You sit at desks and you have to do your homework and the lady scribbles down stuff to record to your permanent record... shame!

I have such a good reputation, I will tell you, that whatever I do do...

Nobody suspects me! It isn't possible! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never gotten detention in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am just wondering about how many people have acctually gotten detention here and if it was because of a tamagotchi?? no ofense on tamagotchis or anything cause i love them. hehe
I got detention tons of times when I was in 3rd grade... I was a really bad kid when I was a 3rd grader. xO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back