Have you ever gotten somebody into Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has a lot of nieces and nephews.(I'm the adopted Aunt my friend figures) Some have really liked my Tamagotchi P. It makes me happy to be able to share what I loved as a kid with the next generation. As for people my age, sadly no. Only way you would get my friend into a tamagotchi was if it was final fantasy 7 themed.

My cousins two girls fell in love with my tama's the last time I was down to see them. I'm now scouring eBay to see if I can find them each a tama of their own.

The younger of the two has a few vintage tama's so I thought I might start her on something a little more complicated like a P's (which I'd patch before hand), as for the older one... she likes them but she's getting to an age where she's 'too old for things like that' so I'm not sure what to get her since I don't want to waste money on something she won't play with.

My friend came round a few days ago and they came up in conversation. She said she always wanted one but her mum never let her D: I got so excited and got my box of them and said she can pick any one and look after it until she gets bored. It ended up dying after 4 days but whatevs... and a few years ago in early high school I'd bring in all of mine and everyone in the quad would come over and share them round and play with them and talk about their ones when they were younger c:

I tried. I sent a Tama to a friend online. No dice. She still preferred Furbys afterward. Granted I used to prefer Furbys too until I developed a dislike of furry v-pets. Not to mention that my P's has more going on than even the modern Furbys could ever hope to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back