Have You Ever Had Thought...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
xD Have you?

I have a few times xD I'll post mine later. You?

NOTE: I checked the search engine and found a topic similar to this, but was pretty old, so...blah.

yes!!!!! definantly but i am not sayin who because ....well.......youknow.....it is kinds wierd but i admit it yes!!!!!!!!!

Oh, God, yes! All the time xDD

Particularly from Yuu Watase's manga books..

Tamahome <3

Hotohori <3

(haha, can't decide which I like better, to be honest xD)

Night <3

One of the guys from Ayashi No Ceres (memory blank xDD -shot-), the one with the reddish brown hair that eventually ends up with Aya..

I also rather like Howl, from Howl's Moving Castle. :3

=]

Nope.I've thought something was a good drawing or animation - but honestly, there's so much potential "hotness" in the real world, why get hung up on something that's ink and paper..?
Well I didn't exactly mean it like that...

I didn't mean video game/cartoon characters that you just go crazy over, just ones you think are attractive for animations. So...

Well I didn't exactly mean it like that...
I didn't mean video game/cartoon characters that you just go crazy over, just ones you think are attractive for animations. So...
Well obviously she just means that she doesn't find them attractive because of the fact that they're just ink and paper.

Despite finding a lot of anime characters hot, I think TM is pretty right..

^you shoud've joined my Bart Simpson fan-club! *pokes old .. Bart Simpson .. account* XDD

Nahh. But I always used to think that Nelson Munts (from the Simpsons) should be real so I could watch him beat up nerds all day and laugh. XDD

Latest posts

Back