Have you ever learnt anything that's more

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red~Rose~

Reaction score
For me? Cats do not like high sounds. Nor do they like having their fur brushed back. If either happens, they will react by scratching, biting, and anything else to harm the source of discomfort! XD I sounded posh then, like I'm writing a set of instuctions!

Have you leart any valubale funny lessons? Like baseballs do not like ceiling fans? If so, please post them!

Erm well...i never learn anything at school too start with... <_<

I learned that the internet can get very addicting, aswell as online games/games in general.

Cya! :rolleyes:

It is not wise to stick brooms into ceiling fans while on school camps.

Don't try to slide down wood on a high ropes course unless you want a hole in your pants.

All the important stuff in life is learnt out of school. ;]

For instance, don't draw on your easily-irritated friends with silver Sharpies.

And don't eat grass, no matter how green it is looking. (Seriously, don't. . .)

^^ I love your username, Patrick Stump w/o Pants xD

And, as well, I've learned a lot of things outside of school. So yeah, most important life lessons aren't learned in school. I hope

Last edited by a moderator:
^lol. That is seriously funny.

I did something like drawing on my tounge. But., I sucked on the end of my pen, and all the ink went in my mouth.

I remembered some others......

~Things eaten with your hands 9crisps, sandwiches, biscuits ect) do not taste nice after a bath with bubble bath

~Books in the library are not there to be doodled on

~Eating food without buying it first is frowned upon by the big scary security guard XD

~Talking to yourself will make others stare at you

I learned that I'm never gonna achieve anything in life and that I might aswell give up.

And that people are stoopid. :]

That accidentally throwing your instrument case on the floor will NOT make you go to class earlier. Putting it in you band locker... Saves time. OwO

Ps: It wasn't Big Baby's house, by accident it was Scott's. D: *Hugs Scott*

I have to EXTRA careful to Big Baby's because it's a gig/soft bag. O_O And it doesn't have support like a hardshell, so if I threw Big Baby's bag on the floor, Big Baby would have his 41st injury.. D: [40 Dents. ;_; Not caused by me]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah.

-Angie Thompson is a boyfriend-stealer (xD)

-It's not a good idea to look at a horror novel when your 10 years old. (Read a few paragraphs, saw a cuss word)

-Derek Stiles is totally awesome. (He just...is.)

-Don't eat 6 rolls of toliet paper a day (you will get a SERIOUS stomachache, learned that from a medical show)

-The boys in my neighborhood are strange (2 of which think the girls from Trauma Center are hot *looks around room*)

-I am strange

-The commercial for "Fun Slides" is scary

-Febreze smells good

-If you forget to flush the toliet, it WILL smell.

End.

The majority of what I've learned throughout my life, was never taught to me in school. Most of my knowledge comes from curiosity and life experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back