HAVE YOU EVER LIKED A BOY BUT WONT TELL HIM?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAVE YOU EVER LIKED A BOY BUT WONT TELL HIM?

• YES BUT.......I'M AFRAID TO TELL HIM.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE.............BUT WHY?.

• NOPE.

• EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW.NEVER EVER

• I'D TELL HIM UP FRONT.

• WHAT???????????????????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsrule51996

Reaction score
I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I'M HAVING THAT PROBLEM.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE POST BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to like this boy but i never told him. i am over him now. :furawatchi:

I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I'M HAVING THAT PROBLEM.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE POST BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
please explain the situation. i have been sort of known for helping in these situations.

I like this boy named Jacob and so i told him on the last day of school and all day he was actingg kinda weird..... happy and like kept staring at me. Now it is the next year and i think he likes me!!!!! :furawatchi:

I've liked a few boys but have never told them. I told one through my friend and things didn't work out :furawatchi: Now I have a new crush and I sorta told him. I made him guess, but he didn't guess it yet. He told me he got back with his ex-girlfriend a few days ago, so I told him to stop guessing since it didn't matter any more :furawatchi:

I've liked a few boys but have never told them. I told one through my friend and things didn't work out :furawatchi: Now I have a new crush and I sorta told him. I made him guess, but he didn't guess it yet. He told me he got back with his ex-girlfriend a few days ago, so I told him to stop guessing since it didn't matter any more :furawatchi:
Aww, that's really sad. I guess guys just can never get a hint.

Aww, that's really sad. I guess guys just can never get a hint.
Tell me about it!

Anyways, yes I have almost always liked and boy and NEVER told him about it! (or anyone else in that matter)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his boy...*blushes* I'm telling him tomorrow I hope! *does ballet twirl*

ya know i'd like to tell him but i goto a schoolw/ alot of black kids(no offense if you're black,i'm black too but the rumors spread FAST at this school)! and i'm really nervous!can you help me?(don't know if that gives you enough information but i really don't want to get into it). this boy devyn thinks I'M cute but i kinda like him but he's also REALLY,REALLY weird and doesn't have many friends,i'm not saying that matters but the people that only have like2/3 friends get made fun of at this school and he's not being made fun of,but if you goto the (non tamatalk section on bulling i've hade problems and i don't want him to have problems either.WHAT IN THE WORLD DO I DO???????????

just go for it and follow your heart. if he really likes you he will put up with it. a true person when it comes to love will not "jump off the bridge with you. they will be at the bottom to catch you when you fall"

I have a crush on this boy called Sean.He's at my school and whenever he sees me he always smiles at me :furawatchi: !I think he likes me.

Did you know that at my old school Sean was there but we moved so I went to a new school and Sean was there and it was his first year too!!Cool huh! :wub: :eek:

:furawatchi: Tamagotchi's Rule! :wub:

everyone girl (including me :D )has a crush at some time or another. you dont go tell every single one, and besides, if you do youre probably acting too quickly for anyones comfort zone. just be friends, or if they dont like you, dont be friends. :D

I've never had trouble telling someone I like them.

I personally hate when people say, 'I can't tell him/her!!' Yes you can. You're chosing not to and then chosing to complain about something that could be prevented by just telling the person in the first place.

If you tell someone you like them, don't expect a certain response. Don't expect a certain response from someone no matter what you ask them.

It's not that hard to tell someone you like them. Everyone makes it seem like it's a huge deal, when it's really not.

Yeah, I see that you should just go for it but there is a part of you afraid of being judged. So I say set a side being judged and try your best. :furawatchi:

I like this one boy named T.H.

But none of my friends know.

I'm pretty sure PuppieKinz43 like him too..... :furawatchi:

But no I havent told him.

Ther is this boy at my school that I think is SO cute!!! But he's not messed up but he acts like it to be funny. He always makes me laugh and we are really good freinds. We have P.E and Music together but I don't know how to tell him that I like him even though he can't take a single hint! :mimitchi: :furawatchi: I've asked him out before but he never replies! He's teaching me to play basketball and he's So nice. He's mean to my friends but one of them used to like him! :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

i am sort of hurt. ther is this girl who i am friends with and she used to like this one boy and now i like him. one day i asked her if she liked him and more and she yelled, "ew! No!" and so i left it at that. my other friend sits behind this girl and saw the girl scribling the boys name in big gooey letters in a heart on her folder!!! she said she doesn't and now she wants him to be hers again! she is an obsessive hyper person!! (no seriously!!)

ya know i'd like to tell him but i goto a schoolw/ alot of black kids(no offense if you're black,i'm black too but the rumors spread FAST at this school)! and i'm really nervous!can you help me?(don't know if that gives you enough information but i really don't want to get into it). this boy devyn thinks I'M cute but i kinda like him but he's also REALLY,REALLY weird and doesn't have many friends,i'm not saying that matters but the people that only have like2/3 friends get made fun of at this school and he's not being made fun of,but if you goto the (non tamatalk section on bulling i've hade problems and i don't want him to have problems either.WHAT IN THE WORLD DO I DO???????????
Go for it and tell him, if he likes you too then that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back