Have you ever looked in the Admin's profile...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
humm........interesting.... LOL hahahahhaha :eek: :p ! LOL...this is an amazing story!! you should make a story in the fanfiction section :eek:

Maybe he put that cuz he's embarrassed to put his real age.
What's more embarrassing than 99 yrs old? lol ;)

PS> ( SORRY ADMIN IF YOU ARE REALLY 99.) LOL B) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if he's a tamagotchi? *dramatic music* :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering about that too....Although, they are the administrator, and if they do not wish to give out their age, they have the right to do that.

haha...yeah I saw that last night and was gonna post today! haha....you read my mind! Hey, Admin, also are you a boy a girl? Kinda an odd question huh? But just wondering! You don't have to answer if you don't wanna though ;)

Always,

puggy :(

P.S

Awesome story thoughts!

lol this is funny you can continue that and publish it in a tama-related magazine

What's more embarrassing than 99 yrs old? lol :D
PS> ( SORRY ADMIN IF YOU ARE REALLY 99.) LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if he's a tamagotchi? *dramatic music* :D
What if he's a tamagotchi? *dramatic music* :D

well maybe he/she said he/she was 99 so no one would know hs/her age?????????? That would be freaky........I bet Admin IS a tamagotci!!!! maybe thats why he said he was 99!??!?! LOL!!

Hmmm...I don't see why that's a big deal...I mean, it is weird, but it's still not THAT big of a deal.....

-Bobo

Who bumped up this old topic?!

C'mon, this topic was made the year TamaTalk opened up.

Let's just not post here and eventually it'll get back on the last page,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back