Have you ever lost a nail?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh...happened to me. It didn't take to long to grow back. But I was disgusted so I put a band-aid aroud it!

I broke the nail on my big toe once! And then I had to go to tae-kwon-do class! But the weird thing is, the day one of my friends gave me a 4 leaf clover, my toe entirely healed!

Actually....I would't know for sure...because mine didn't break all the way.

Have you ever lost a finger nail or toe nail? O-o

I just did, my pinky toe nail.

Is this okay?! Will it grow back?! (ewwie it looks ugly..)

have you ever lost a nail?

did it grow back, and if did.. in how long did it take?

I'm scared..
Yep I've broken a thousand anils before and I will probably break a thousand more and do I care? No!

~Camelle

I've done nothing even close to losing a nail, ouch.

But my Grandfather has. o_O

When my Gido was here with us still, I noticed that his fingernail was torn off.

He told me that it happened when he was a little boy, and his finger was stuck in a sewing machine. I was pretty much speechless, because that would've hurt insanely! Oh man.. don't wanna imagine. ;) So at his Funeral a month ago, I touched that finger. Oh, the memories..

Last edited by a moderator:
XD don't remind me...one of my toenails, I have a habit of ripping the toe nails. I did it too far and then I dropped my scissors on it. there was only a little bit left and It grew in 3 months. That got me off the habit. xD

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back