have you ever wished to be a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas2631

Reaction score
..I don't know if this topic had already been posted..well it's just an idea that came on my mind?...

..have you ever wished to be a tamagotchi?...like your just going to be fed when you're hungry,just relax and sleep,beep when you poop!..it's just so much fun being a tamagotchi...unlike us humans..we need to go to school..clean our beddings...etc...we do so many things..

It depends, really.

If I was living in a plastic shell and eating the same foods everyday and being made up of pixels, then [SIZE=14pt]no .[/SIZE]

If I was an anime character living on tamaplanet on tamatown where everythink has a face, then [SIZE=14pt]yupp [/SIZE]! ;)

sometimes I do,specially chamametchi,so cute!

by the way ROXAS2631/cousin,I saw your post that you lost my gift,I don't blame you for loosing it,but you should be careful next time,it's really hard to get that kind of stuff..t.c..I also opened your brother,bestfriend and chatmate's music city account,and there is no sign of your missing things,good for you coz' i'm the one who made their account.bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back