Have you ever wished to become a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheetahLoverGirl456

Reaction score
Just asking. And please put a post in why you want to become one.

E.g:

I chose ______ because _________________________.

I chose yes because i think it would be fun to evolve and stuff.

And learn SKILL POINTS. Blah, Blah, Blah.

We could go on and on.

Thanks for everything!

CLG~~

:( :( :D I think it would be cool you could poop on the floor :D :D :D you can live in a egg and plus go to tamatown when ever you want nice quastion what if a tamagotchi and a tama owner lol

look at this :huh: it looks like jason lol

I;ve never really wished that I could become one, but I have wished that I could have a Mametchi in real life to take with me everywhere, like, the size of a plushie or something

Nah, who would want an average life span of 8 or 9 days...? ;]

But... When I think about it, it would be cool to only have to go to school for a few days in a lifetime xD

well, like someone said, you gotta think about how your owner would treat you. like i would love to be in my care, bc i take really good care and treat them as if they were my own children. some dont. i knew a girl who could care less if they died and would never clean their poops. poor tamas! i think it would be fun to be a tama sort of, but ya it depends! btw i think pausing them is evil. its like someone stopping ur life!!! :angry:

t

ta

tam

tama

tamag

tamago

tamagot

tamagotc

tamagotch

tamagotchi

tamagotch

tamagotc

tamagot

tamago

tamag

tama

tam

ta

t

You guys really didn't think about it this way?:

I would love to be Tamagotchi, but like in the Tamagotchi Anime, not Tamagotchi toys! 'Cause everytime I watch the anime, I think about how carefree and relaxing their life seems to be. Their school seems really easy, and they enjoy living! Aaaaaaaaaanddd.... The buildings and stuff TALK!! That's so awesome... And Tamagotchis are really cute and everybody seems to be friends together in Tamagotchi World! =33 I would love to be a Tamagotchi!!

But if you talk about a Tamagotchi in a Tamagotchi toy...

NO WAY! Just hanging there, unable to do ANYTHING if your owner doesn't want you to... Terrible . D: Such a short, boring life... Poor Tamas...

I Agree with FamiFan WHOLEHEARTEDLY. I couldn't have put it better then him/her...

Honestly, I would want to be a KuroMametchi, for one reason Him and His dad, or...Whoever is...born as one, Looks ALMOST How I look in REAL LIFE, Yes, I have 5 Earrings Not 4 or 3, and I dress very Morbid, And I'm a loner, Seriously, who needs friends. >_> XDDDD But yeah, it must be very carefree to live on Tamagotchi Planet.

I think that would be cool.

I agree with Famifan95,though.What if you're owner neglected you or didn't flush you're mess? I mean just imagine sitting in you're own mess for an hour or two.A big thing for a Tamagotchi would be finding a mate,you just meet someone and in less than one minute the matchmaker marries you.

I would like to become a Tamagotchi character, not in a toy :lol: (like FamiFan95 said). I want to meet all the tamas and to be part of them. My life would be easy and stress-free. :mellow: I want to live in their planet, I think that it would be better to live there than this planet earth. In the fact, I really want to be with friends with tamas than humans! (Read my signature below). Don’t call me insane… that’s the truth. :rolleyes:

~ Oxie :eek:

Absolutely But if i got to choose i would be a music star,Petitetchi,hitodetchi,chamametchi,then Mimitchi!

Yeah, I'd like to be a tamagotchi from the anime. That'd be pretty cool.

Er, wait, the toilets in the anime aren't sentient are they? :(

No not really. I could get stuck with a crappy owner and die easily.

But when you think of it being a tamagotchi on the Tama-Planet wouldn't be so bad. :3

I'd be an ichigotchi because ichigotchi is my favorite character.

I never thought about that. :D But if I were a Tamagotchi, I would be Memetchi. Cause she is my favorite character! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back