Have you ever wished to become a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put that I have never thought about it before, surprisingly never in my 12 years of Tamagotchi experience. Now that I think about it, I'm ambivalent: I think it would be kind of cool to just stand there and have someone take care of you, but for the rest of my life, with no freedom or control? Ehhh, probably not. :D

I've never really thought about being a tama. It would be nice to escape the pressures of everyday life and have someone take care of it for me but as others have said it would really depend on how well my owner would take care of me.

I have wished to become a cat though... :D

You guys really didn't think about it this way?:

I would love to be Tamagotchi, but like in the Tamagotchi Anime, not Tamagotchi toys! 'Cause everytime I watch the anime, I think about how carefree and relaxing their life seems to be. Their school seems really easy, and they enjoy living! Aaaaaaaaaanddd.... The buildings and stuff TALK!! That's so awesome... And Tamagotchis are really cute and everybody seems to be friends together in Tamagotchi World! =33 I would love to be a Tamagotchi!!
+1

PS. Definatly not a toy! I once left my V4 (Otokitchi) overnight and when I woke up the screen was covered in poo! The time was wrong and I couldn't clean the poo up and change the time because the buttons weren't working!

i never thought of that but if i was one i would be a mametchi because im smart mostly i would want to be like tan popo because she got to see tamagotchis in her life

Never really thought about it...now that I'm thinking about it, I dont think I would wanna be one. Sure the characters are cool but I dont want to be controlled by someone else, and have a chance of dying just because my owner is off at a party or something :ichigotchi:

A Tama on Tama-Planet would be cool though!

Well, it would be nice to be one on tama planet, but not really one that is taken care of on earth.

Yesterday I helped my father picking up small branches from our lawn, see he was gong to cut it. It was hard to go around bending my back all the time, I thoght of how tamas would have done. Smart Mametchi would have invented some complicated mahcine to do the work for him. Optimistic Memetchi would happily have done it singing a cheering song. Kutchipatchi would have done it kinda slowly, afterwards praising himself with some sweet or dessert. Violetchi would have enjoyed working outside in the lawn, and Maiditchi loves sweeping up things. You see? Sometimes being a tamagotchi would be really nice! :D

Well my personal response is no, but it would be great to get happy so easily :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back