Have you ever wondered...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.N e o n

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered if everyone around you is totally and completely insane? Well, my sister's boyfriend is a twilight fan. [ For a second, I was confused when she said that she had a boyfriend, but then I met him. He was wearing a team Jacob shirt. Everything was explained. xD ] A few weeks ago, I found my sister and him at the park, and he came up to me, poked his nose in my hair, and started gargling his spit. It was supposed to be growling. He went over and stood behind my sister, glaring at me, and whispered- "She's one of THEM!" Then she started giggling insanely, and he told her to stop laughing, it's not funny. Later, we left, and she told me that he thinks he's a werewolf, and I'm a vampire, because I'm pale, I smell 'sickly' sweet, and I'm super beautiful, and I was trying to hypnotize him with my beauty. xDDDD I'm not even that pretty, to be honest. But, back to the point. We were just laughing. It was really funny. So, have you ever met someone who you are sure is criminally insane?

Yes, This one kid in my grade is almost completly scilent hes really rude and he almost stragled one of the people in my gym class becuse he acentetly kicked a ball at his head

X.x im scared to even look at him

This kid, in my class... O_O

Somehow whenever I am near him, something bad happens, He gets "Random Surges of pain" or has to puke.. I must be weird magnet.

This kid, he also half strangled a kid, and has issues.

He thinks he's the best at everything.

He's creepy. O_O

Oh, I would give you a list of all the people I've associated with in my lifetime that are insane but I'd be here for 3 days so I don't think I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back