Have you ever wondered...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst.Username.Ever

Reaction score
...What would've happened if you made different choices in your life?

I'm too tired to think of any major, life-changing choices I've made so I'll come back to this later.

[SIZE=7pt]I think about it all the time. Especially when I'm about to sleep. [/SIZE]

And I haven't made.. life changing choices, I've made stupid ones that I wish I could fix. Maybe it would fix my history a bit.

I haven't really made any life-changing decisions. I'm a bit too young for that.

There are things that I wonder if I did differently how they would impact my life.

Well....like the other two that posted on here, I havent made really big ones, but i guess every decision you make affects your life. I've made some pretty stupid ones though, and like most people, I have regrets. But for my answer to the question, yah, I have wondered, mostly before bed-time

I made a topic about this a while ago. So basically, yes, I think about choices a lot.

I wonder about the choices my parents have made for me. Like if we didn't move back home from Ohio when I was three. Or if my dad would have moved my family and me to China when I was six. Or if we would have moved to Texas when I was eleven or twelve. (I obviously think about moving a lot... we haven't moved much at all, but we've considered it a lot. I love to dream about different places and how different things would be if I were located differently.)

If I would have taken algebra I in seventh grade. If I would have continued playing the flute and am now in marching band. If I never would have picked up guitar. If I didn't take photography this year. These choices have influenced who I am around most of the time, which has a direct influence on me.

If I decided to drugs. My high school is full of foreign substance, even though we have tons of security. I know how to get marijuana if I really wanted it. I know multiple sources and who to talk to. But yet I somehow have decided to stay away from it.

Which brings me to thinking about the household where I grew up. What if my parents didn't raise me as a Catholic Christian? I don't know where I'd be. The Lord is the biggest influence in my life. He guides me and keeps me focused and on track. If I didn't know him, I don't think I'd be in a good place.

I'm in a great place in life right now, and I really wouldn't change a thing. But yet I always wonder and ponder the littlest details... I'm monotonous and paranoid like that. :x

Yes, yes I do.

And I wouldn't change anything about my life, if I could.

Mehhh, I don't really think about that kind of stuff very much. :|I like to keep a clear head. It's good for your blood pressure. xD
Same here. (;

I don't really make life-changing choices. I've got a laid back lifestyle. Nothing serious has ever happened. I'm a pretty strong person that can handle things well when they come up but nothing life changing.

Edit; Rewording a few things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do wonder, but i haven't really made any life changing decisions yet. I tend to be rather easy going, so i don't worry that much about this sort of stuff. in fact, i should probably get into the habit of thinking a bit more before making decisions, but that doesn't matter too much to me right now.

Well, if I never took swimming lessons in grade two, life would be a lot better. Seriously, I'd have a lot more friends than I do now (I have like three, if that)

If I had never "made juice" with my friends in grade three, if I had never went over to my neighbours house during the summer of '04, if I never listened to dad and actually did give my friend her toy back, if I just went in the pool 7 years ago instead of running home, if I had never went to Sunday school when I was five, and if I never found a loop hole to every problem that came my way, then I wouldn't have the enemies I had today.

Then the most recent one. If I had never invited Courtney and Sasha over, if I had never brought out those bouncy balls, if I had never charged my camera, if I never agreed to having a 'midnight party' with them, then I wouldn't have lost them as friends.

So yeah, there was a lot of things I could have done to have a better life, but I don't mind. There's nothing I can do about it now.

I think about a lot of choices I've made that would change things.

I didn't make this choice, but if I hadn't moved to the UK; I wouldn't be sitting here right now, on TT. I would probably be a asleep (it's like midnight in SA. And I wouldn't have a laptop or phone to keep me company, so sleep it would be).

Other things like.. If I'd been more confident at school, would I have ended up in the situation I'm in?

If I had become more sporty and ate right, would I still have to deal with spots?

If I had never heard of Nevershoutnever!. THAT IS SERIOUSLY A VERY DEPRESSING THOUGHT.

If I wasn't a Christian? This is question I think about most; along with the moving to the UK thing. If I wasn't raised a Christian, would I become one by my own decision? Would I choose a different religion? Would I be an atheist? I'm sure, if I wasn't raised by Christian parents, I would still want something in my life to hold on to, to talk to when no one else was there. But then again, would I? :eek:

Ooh, I'm getting all into this now. Lawlz.

So yes. I do indeed wonder. :)

But I guess deep down, I wouldn't change anything. Sure, I might sometimes wonder what would of happened had I said the 'right thing' to a boy or something stupid, but I wouldn't change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back