Have you ever. . ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... but I did once have a guy who kept proposing to me over the internet when I was 15 years old. XD I kept telling the guy no. I think he was about maybe 13 or 14. Whatever chatroom I was in hed come stalk. o_O

NEVER met anyone you met over the internet alone. Take a parent with you. If I were to meet someone over the internet I bring a friend or family member with me even though I'm going to be 22 years old on Nov 20th. Never trust anyone over the internet because they could be anybody behind a computer screen.

Actually I do have a crush on someone that has joined one of my forums, but I didn't meet him there. He goes to my school and is in 4 of my 6 classes.

So no... not really.

No. I don't really like getting into stuff like that because it breaks you in the end when you figure out you'll probably never be together.

I also don't like stuff like that because you never know who they are. They could be some 40-year-old guy with more hair on his back then his head :)

Simple.
Have you ever had a crush on somebody over the internet? As in, say, you met somebody over TamaTalk, and their personality just kind of caught you. And the next thing you know, you're madly in love with somebody hundreds of miles away that you've never even met.

I have, twice. In fact, I do right now. I don't think it's healthy, so I was wondering if I'm the only one out there. o_o;
Yes :furawatchi:

I had a crush on this 14-year-old guy that I met through IMVU. My parents told me I shouldn't like him because he could be a 40-year-old pedophile.

I never did.

Besides, I wouldn't have. Even though their personality is great, I will probably never get to meet them unless we call or get together, but that isn't safe.

nuh uh. I already have a boyfriend, from school! And not on the internet. I just like a guy for their personality, and their looks, and on the comp, people lie, show fake pics, and I just can't get to know them like you can off the internet. But the answer is, No.

~Miley

Edited because I though I was a little hard on some people's opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I didn't think this would get so many replies o.o XD

Anyway, guys, please. I just asked for a simple reply to a simple question, not a speech on internet safety. 'Yes' or 'no' would do fine, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
O, yes I play maplestory and I am madly inlove with someone I have never met that lives in minnisota. :huh:

We are married (It may be really confusing and weird when I say that but! Game marrige you get married in the game). ^_^ This is like my irst love expierence to ~ :mellow: :angry: ~

I have a couple of times.

Some people on TT & some on myspace (Roleplay Account, not real account)

On Dr. Phil today, this 18 year old girl went to the middle east to meet someone she met on myspace. She was brainwashed into believing she was in love.

Ends up he was abussing her physically and mentally.

For more on this google in Dr.Phil episodes.

Goes to show you should never plan to meet someone over the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back