Have you ever;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. i hate those. There will always be some weird girl or gay boy who likes looking at me when im nude.

gross. ;)

i havei am always in my boxers and a muscle shirt

not fun

especialy when all the girls look at me and just laugh

Exact same thing happens to me alot.

[SIZE=7pt]Oh yeah, where I forget to put on my clothes, and walk around in the mall with guys?[/SIZE]
OH YES.

And I'm not going back. :|

Thank goodness it's just a dream.
ooh. not good.

Yeah! Sometimes I will walk into school and the opposite thing happens to me. Instead of wearing bagging clothes, somehow I walk out of my house and then I walk out of the bathroom, and I'm wearing really tight clothes: super tight jeans and this really small and really really tight shirt and then my shirt will start ripping and then my upper body has nothing on then my jeans will start ripping and then I cover up my *thing* and I just use the rest of the clothes and cover myself up...

i had one and i was naked (all the way) at school and i walked up to my hot crush and he said did you forget to get dressed this morning? i looked down and started screaming my head head off!

Yes. They're not fun. My most recent one was when I was getting changed then some one came in and dragged me out TOPLESS. I hope that wasn't an image o_O

...Have you ever had one of those dreams where your in public whearring your bra, or underwhear, or even stride naked? :) , i am soo scared whenever i have those dreams, it's like i forgot my shirt one time and....omg!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!
I have really weird dreams but I've never had this one. It's so weird. :eek: I have every dream except this one. Although my dreams are much scarier. But I can't usually remember them so it's ok. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back