Have you ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well when i had a mimitchi sugar it was 8years old and it had a baby shriotsubutchi then it passed away on a sacle of 10 outa 10 :eek: B) ;) :p :)

I accidentally reset my 9th gen. V4.I just about threw up...I was shaking and screming and crying, and I dreamed about Pearl and her baby... I was in such a state I couldn't go to toschool the next day, and I was sick anyway..., and I still dream about Pearl and her baby.10/10 sadness rating.

Nope. Never have cried, never will. I don't even get sad. I just say, "Oh..." then reset it and move on. Honestly, in my opinion, it's just a virtual pet, not a real one. If my rat terrior Buddy dies, then yeah, I would cry until my eyes fall out, 'cause I'm really attached to that dog. But a Tama? Nah thanks. I just reset it and move on. I don't get even the slightest bit sad.

How sad am I when a Tama dies?

0.000000000000000000 (and many more 0's) 1/10 percent.

When my Tama died, (Only happened once) I just sighed and moved on. You have to feel a bit sad when a MIMITCHI, my favorite tama by the way, dies.

:p :( :( :( I get so sad and also like an earlier post temerarily EMO!!!!!!!![forgot name]1,000,000,000/10

I hate to admit it, but, yes..

I do feel a bit emotional when my tams die.

You know, you take them different places and your day is spent looking after them.

Sometimes you wish they would come back to life!

I have figured out a little trick. When they die, reset, then download. :)

Hm, not really. i'd probly rate it a 2 or 3.. If i lost all my items when it died, i'd probly cry my eyes out.. XD I think I have only gotten up to Gen. 4.. A while ago. XD XD hey, I know this is off topic, so sorry.. But um.. Does anybody still have the v1 out there? OMG it's soo cool! Mine is outta batteries.. So im gettting some today :D Then i'll have 3 tama's! (I really want the v3)

Have you ever been emotional when your Tama died? I sure have. I thinks it's because I was so attached to that Tama. And if you reply how much you cared about that little Tama that died on a scale to 10. I was attached to my tama 10/10. I act like it's a real pet. And also Be serious. I want to know if I'm the only one who feels emotional. :) ;)
Um , no , I never get emotional when my tama dies .. I get bummed out though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back