Have you ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl90205

Reaction score
Have you ever been emotional when your Tama died? I sure have. I thinks it's because I was so attached to that Tama. And if you reply how much you cared about that little Tama that died on a scale to 10. I was attached to my tama 10/10. I act like it's a real pet. And also Be serious. I want to know if I'm the only one who feels emotional.

U.U My poor Razor... my first and last (so far) tama to ever die in my care. I'm attached to all my tamagotchis 10/10 right from the start. I feel the same way about them being really real pets... I also feel that they can understand me when no one else can. That's why I cried silently into my pillow for awhile when Razor died. I loved Razor so much, it pains me to talk about him... or even look at his picture in the memory section.

I know, I'm weird.

~SkyCrystal~

Hello, dont feel bad! This has happened to me. I was on my 6th generation and I had the character, Ura Mametchi, and I was in school and it died. I was so mad/sad. I lost all my items, money, and most of all, a good best friend... But I am ok now. I am on my 4th generation right now on my v5, and I hope to get really high.

my screen froze so we down loaded it its ok but henever we put new batteries or something in it i cry

On my first EVER v4...I got up to versision 6...until this little 5 year old said. "Oh im gonna press this thingy with this thingy!" meaning shes was going to press a pen on the resting button.I was all like NO!!!!I was to....to.....to..............................WAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHH!

*Zeg*

i act like my tammys are real pets too! i <3 my hashitamatchi Carol! i am attatched 10/10! i do cry when my tams die but thats not very often, which is good. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back