Have you ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
Ok so today we were studying about Canada so we made brochures( mine was about Nova Scotia) and after we finished we hade to present ours.

1 paragraph about climate

1 paragraph for each attraction

3 attractions

So anyway, I started reading but when I got to the attractions I started cracking up in front of the whole class And I Dont Even Know Why! Everyone was laughing at me! I tried to stop but I just could not!

this is me

'Nova Scotia has" *cracking up*

tries to talk again but cant

"a museum" *cracks up again*

and it went on and on untill the teacher told me to leave the room.

I tried to tell her I could not stop myself, but she did not believe me!

I ALWAYS act like this with my friends but never at school!

P.S. I am in 6th grade

So my question is "have you ever had one of those moments where you just start cracking up for no reason and cant stop yourself?"

:D

Yeah! I'm in your grade and it happens to me! I will be presenting a project thats like 15% of your final grade and I will start cracking up!

I can make jokes out of anything! Once, I made a joke about a lawn mower, then when it was my friends turn to present his project, he started cracking up about the lawn mower joke.

It wasn't even that funny to me but funny to everybody else.

I laugh a lot too and my friends say I should be a comedian. I don't though. I have horrible stage fright.

Yes! Not too long ago in core we were peer editing other people's Gothic stories. So I was editing this boy's paper. The boy is kind of goofy and likes to joke around a lot. So our teacher asked us if anyone was editing a paper that had a really good starting sentence. I raised my hand, because his paper did. My teacher asked me who's paper I was editing and I told her the boy's name. Then, a few people in class giggled. I did too, and couldn't stop!

Every time I would try to talk, I would just start laughing again. I was probably able to read two words in the entire sentence before I burst into more uncontrolable laughter. I wasted about five minutes of class trying to read one sentence. Eventually, my teacher just had another girl at my table read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do that around my friends.

I did that today.

Here's what happened:

-K and K glomp me-

Me: -laughing- Ag-g -laughs- Y-you did it again. -laughs-

Then they laughed and I laughed for like three minutes straight.

._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back