Have you ever....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
One night, I was sleeping and my tams sound was on. She had just had a baby the day before. I heard a little beep, so I checked to see what was wrong. When I looked at the screen, my tam was floating upwards! I was like, OMG! I checked the time, and It was about 12:02. Then, I had an idea. The next time my tam had a baby, I tried this:

1. Wait 24 hours til about the time the baby was born

2. Set the time to 11:59

3. When the clock strikes 12, you will see the parent watching their baby!

4. About two minutes later, the parent tam will float up to TAM HEAVEN!

The first time I saw this happen, I almost cried. ;) I know its only a tama, but I felt so bad that my beloved tam was saying bye to its baby! :furawatchi: The parents always look so sad when they leave the babys. Then in the morning, those poor little babys wake up all alone D: DARNIT BANDAI! Why do you have to make this so sad? (I also felt sad because I MADE the parent leave the baby D: I'M A BAD PERSON!)

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else had done/seen this before. I think its kinda neat how they just sit there and WATCH the baby. Then they FLOAT up. Its almost like your tam is dying. :( But, not exactly. I think the tams are sad, too, because they are leaving us and they cant be our pets anymore. Like they are being replaced :(

P.s. I actually just did this to my tam that had a baby yesterday XD I feel so bad. Thats why I made this topic :( The baby is sleeping all alone on the screen :(

I've never seen it before, just on youtube. but it seems that whenever my tama leaves its baby I wake up really early that night.

and not on purpose!

and not from the sound of it beeping if it does beep either!

:)

I don't think I have ever seen it myself before, but I've heard about this happening. It's just so sad, but also really sweet :furawatchi: . Even though I don't recall actually seeing the parent departing from the baby Tama, I HAVE looked onto the screen on the morning after this had happened and felt sad. I mean, the parent left the baby ^_^ ! It's not like it really wanted to-it's just the Tama life cycle-but it was still sad for me.

Oh, and on the V5 something like this happens. If you're on the 2nd generation or higher, after one of your Tama children in the family gets married, there is a little scene where the other siblings and parents leave. They just look at their "all grown up" child or sibling and cry :( . Then they float up off of the screen.

These scenes are touching. They represent the real life events of growing up, and moving on. Even if we miss these departed Tamas, we will always remember our dear little pets ;) !

The adult actually does not go to tama heaven.It just goes to tamatown.You can visit it attamatown.com
Well, v2's dont. You have no trace to them at all after they are gone D: I dont like the whole, "they go live in tamatown" thing, because then they never EVER die, and that doesnt make sense. Cause tams can die from old age. Thats another reason I dont like the newer versions of tamagotchi :D ;) :D

Well, v2's dont. You have no trace to them at all after they are gone D: I dont like the whole, "they go live in tamatown" thing, because then they never EVER die, and that doesnt make sense. Cause tams can die from old age. Thats another reason I dont like the newer versions of tamagotchi :D ;) ;)
Well, they DO die eventually, after they become great-grandparents. In TamaTown only two generations can stay at a time.

Although you can't literally "visit" them. It's just a talking couch because they have the same thing for all the Tamas. The actual characters aren't in the house. It's just a symbol.

Well, they DO die eventually, after they become great-grandparents. In TamaTown only two generations can stay at a time. Although you can't literally "visit" them. It's just a talking couch because they have the same thing for all the Tamas. The actual characters aren't in the house. It's just a symbol.
OHHH I remember that now. But, on V5, they dont DIE. They fly away on a little UFO. A like it better when they die (that sounds so mean, but I have a good point) because they seem more like a real creature, you know?

Yeah, I've seen it. The first time I saw it, I got really scared because I thought I killed it. Turns out, I took care of it long enough for it to return to it's home planet.

Yeah, I've seen it. The first time I saw it, I got really scared because I thought I killed it. Turns out, I took care of it long enough for it to return to it's home planet.
LOL you thought you killed it? XD I didnt know what was happening when I first saw it. I thought the parent was stalking its baby.they just sit there staring at it for like, five minutes! I was like, "OMG! WhAts GoInG On?!" when I saw him float up. Then I remembered that they have to go away sometime XD

The first time I saw my Tama parents leave my babies, I was totally stricken by the sight. My heart ached for their separation :)

But now that I've seen it happen squazillions of times I guess I'm pretty used to it ;) I'll still reminisce the parents though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back